No announcement yet.

Can't get back after power up upgrade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get back after power up upgrade.

When upgrading power ups, there doesn't seem to be a way to get back to the game. I have to kill the app.

​​​​​​

Ummmm.... tapping anywhere on the screen should close the "wohoooo you upgraded fireworks". If that doesn't happen I would like to know which device and OS you are playing on.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

NVIDIA shield. You can't tap the screen. I think you need at least one button element you can cycle to but that screen doesn't have any.

Comment

Ah! I didn't check which section this post was on... ooooopsie. Ok, this needs to go to the list about things that need fixing.
        FAQ
        Perguntas frequentes
        Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

I might be doing something silly but I think the latest version just introduced another thing I can't do -- it used to be double tapping the taunt button gave you a selection of all your taunts. Now there is this little left-pointing triangle next to the large speech bubble. It seems impossible to select this on the Nvidia shield, so it seems impossible to change the set of 8 taunts that show up during games now.

Comment

Thank you! Keep the reports coming. We can then fix all of them all at once
            FAQ
            Perguntas frequentes
            Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Working...
            X