Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with renewing my purchases

Hello,

Today I started playing this beautiful game again, but when I logged in I found out the only cosmetic items I have left are from the campaign mode. I went to the internet and found out you guys needed an ordernumber for me to be able to get back my items. I checked my mail, but there’s nothing I could find.

My Player ID is: 7006D91BFD2E9C49

Hope you guys can help me in any other way!

Sincerely,

Bob

EDIT: Few days later now, I tried to contact apple/itunes, but they wont let me refund a payment that’s made 90+ days ago. I didn’t really wanna make a refund in the first place, because I just want to play this game with the goodies I had before I lost them This forum seems unactive but I hope anyone in here can help.
    Last edited by Bollie; 05-02-2019, 03:33 PM.

My GameCenter username is Cenarius

Comment

I’ve sent hyperkani a pm too, no reply yet tho!

Comment

Hello! Your player profile on the server was created 8 days ago. Was this the first time you played online since summer 2018? There are three player profiles with the name Bollie on the server, but they are each linked to different Game Center accounts. If you don't have multiple devices and Game Centers these other Bollies are not probably you. It is just strange that one of the Bollies has last logged in 9 days ago. So it kind of looks like you created a new player profile on 29th of April. But the Game Center is different too

You are the only Bollie who has made any in-app-purchases though! So it might be just coincidence that these other Bollies exist.

I need to know what you have bought. You probably have a purchase history in App Store you can screenshot for me.

FAQ
        Perguntas frequentes
        Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

When I was purchasing a item I pushed ok and turned off my phone so I didn’t get the items

Comment

My Player ID:7FE54D9856BO4919

Comment

• Raisa
              Raisa commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello! Yes, it seems you haven't gotten the special offer. I'll add it to your account. Have fun playing!

Purchases were made, every time when you reinstalled the game without an account, there was a “return purchases” button, how can I return them now?

Comment

• Raisa
              Raisa commented
              Editing a comment
              Everyone has an account. If you have an iOS device you are logged in with Game Center. Logging in is automatic. If some of your game progress is missing I need your Player ID from the game to check what the problem is.

I have been playing since 2017, then there were not any bindings on ios. I am not interested in progress, only purchases. I have saved the checks in the app store. id 785231B93761FFC5

Comment

• Raisa
              Raisa commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you played after August 2018 at all? Your Player profile is only been created 15th of June. There is hardly any game data and no purchase history. I need to know what you have bought.

I have been playing since the summer of 2017. The game was deleted and then restored. regardless of whether the account was linked, but all purchases could be restored by pressing “restore purchases”. All data about the purchase history is saved in the AppStore.
            for example one of the purchases

Comment

• Raisa
              Raisa commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, but have you played AFTER august 2018? Your player profile was only created couple of weeks ago which means you are either logged in with a different Game Center or you have never logged in with Game Center until now. I can't access your purchase history in App Store. I need to know what you have bought to fix the issue.

and after August 2018, I play.
            The game has been reinstalled, so the profile is new.
            GC has been enabled only recently.
            I will take screenshots of all purchases, the original name is written there, otherwise the translator will not translate them correctly.

Comment

• Raisa
              Raisa commented
              Editing a comment
              If you have played after August 2018 you have a Player profile in the cloud. What was your player name when you played? I can try to find the old profile

I had several of them
            under this most often
            BubbleGum, Abaddon

Comment

Hi there! I am Nidery
              I had an old account on this game and today when I returned here to play it all of my Campaign Data, Basic and Beta Customization Items, as well as my Pack Purchases are all missing. I am guessing I missed the saved game data transition period, so I need your help in restoring all of my accounts properties in full. I have beat that Snow Monster in the high 400 levels and recieved the outfit reward for that, really love that outfit and would like it back.

Comment

And of course there is more where that came from as I had almost everything you could have in the game.

Comment

And here's is the rest of it...

Comment

What is the solution to my problem?

Comment

Working...
                    X