Special Offers - Purchase Consistently Cancels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Offers - Purchase Consistently Cancels

This has been a really frustrating situation for me.
    So like I've been trying to buy these 2 special offers for the past 2 days and for some reason whenever I attempt purchasing it, I'll get the message saying "Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed".
    I only had one solution to buy these, but the fact I have the money on my Apple Account, and it keeps getting cancelled for whatever reason at this time, I only got less than an hour to have a chance buying these or they will be gone.
    I have tried every solution to see why I can't purchase, and the fact I still can't buy it what's so ever.
    I really do want these, as I do not wanna wait next time for these. Is there any possibilities the special offers would come back?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7896.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	619.5 KB
ID:	34031 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7897.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	533.7 KB
ID:	34032
    Attached Files

Well, I missed out. iTunes just keeps failing my purchase.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	8246FE90-5A77-44A0-808B-8460488E80E4.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	645.3 KB
ID:	34034

Comment

Hello!

I'm not that familiar with Apple purchase problems since I myself use Android. But I Googled the issue and this is the first answer that popped up:

"Restart your device. Sometimes restarting the device can help fix in-app purchase issues. - Make sure date and time are updated. If you have recently changed the date and time on your device, make sure the date and time are correct."

Both of these actually work with Google Play Store issues as well. Having the date and time correct are quite important.

All the emotes circle around in the special offers and it is likely you will see them on sale again. The Thanksgiving offer might take a while before it is offered again. It can take from few months up to next Thanksgiving.
      FAQ
      Perguntas frequentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Maija I'm not really worried about the thanksgiving offer anymore. I do wanna hope if that arena special offer I've mentioned on my second message can come back again next once new arena special offers are up. Like I said, I've tried a lot of things to resolve it, but this error keeps occurring. I do have another solution, which I can buy what I want from a different device I own.

Comment

Working...
        X