FIXED: Unable to login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIXED: Unable to login

My account is some how not coming back. Every time I log into Game Center, and go onto the game. It comes up with a different account. Not mine. And it says “please log into Game Center you’re not logged in. And my progress was on that account, and it’s some how gone. Can anyone help me? I’m logged in but it doesn’t say I am? And all my progress is on this Game Center account. And this account has lots of in app purchases? How do I get it back
    Attached Files
    Last edited by VipTeams; 08-13-2020, 10:32 PM.

I log into Game Center and it says I’m not logged it, I have absolutely none of the progress saved because of this! I’ve spent well over hundreds of in app purchases and I’m replayed with a game that lost my progress! Help please

Comment

I am sorry that you are experiencing problems with your account.

Have you tried to log out and in to Game Center? Have you restarted your phone?

What was your player name? Do you get a new player ID every time you start the game? Do you have your old ID somewhere, for example in a screenshot?
      FAQ
      Perguntas requentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Evergreen
        Evergreen commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the same problem and it also doesn’t allow me to play clan battle or in any rooms or events. As soon as I go to play it either doesn’t allow me to join the clan battle and when it allows me to go in it kills me in middle of the game. Yes, I do have old id and new id. Would you pls help me asap? I’m already logged in to the Game Center but in game app it shows I need to log in. Help me asap.

Hola, desde ayer 13/08/2020 no me inicia la sesión en mi ios, a pesar de estar logueado perfectamente en Gamecenter. Por favor necesito solucionarlo

mi ID: 67470C9A35A048E

Comment

I tired all those methods, none seemed to work. And yes I do get a new player Id when I do. I’m logged into Game Center but it says I’m not? However I did manage to get a ss of my main player ID here. Is says ur not logged in even when I am? And since I’m not I don’t have my progress
        Last edited by VipTeams; 08-14-2020, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Hi! I’m have facing many problems with this game. I need help asap. I have attached pics of my old account (old id) and name, the log in problem, kicking me out of games and events and the app itself as a proof. I have also attached pic of my new id but it keeps changing. I need my old account back asap with all my achievements back which I had on that account. I don’t want to lose my account and all the achievements which I earned. Help me as soon as possible.
          I even tried logging in and out in the Game Center few times but nothing helped in any of this situation which I mentioned above. It is extremely frustrating because I will be losing a ton of medals, diamonds, and all the items and achievements. I need my old account back with everything asap.

Comment

Emiilia Please, any clue on how to fix this? It’s quite irritating..

Comment

Emiilia Emiilia Emiilia Emiilia Emiilia Emiilia

Comment

I literally made a brand new Game Center account to test it, and it doesn’t sign into the actual game. Somethings wrong with the game itself it’s not on my end or Game Center’s. The game simply doesn’t connect to game center like it should. Disappointing. How to fix this so I can get my progress?

Comment

If my Game Center account doesn’t connect to bomber friends with all of my old progress. I’m going to charge back all of my purchases. Which I would absolutely hate doing.

Comment

Bomber friends is simply just not connecting to Game Center. It won’t log in/save my progress. Even when I am logged in

Comment

I’m literally logged in! This Game Center account has my progress! I won’t load it my stuff because it’s saying “you’re not logged”

Comment

Preciso de ajudar, o meu tb está c o mesmo problema. Sendo q to conectada na Game Center
                        Last edited by iziiiee; 08-15-2020, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Emiilia Emiilia Emiilia Emiilia Emiilia

Comment

estou tendo o mesmo problema, minha conta nao inicia o jogo e meu progresso não aparece, ja desistalei e instalei de novo e nada, preciso de ajuda urgente

Comment

• iziiiee
                              iziiiee commented
                              Editing a comment
                              cara, o meu tbm tá assim kkkkkkn sei mais oq fazer

• Palmito
                              Palmito commented
                              Editing a comment
                              e eu não consigo abrir um ticket pra pedir ajuda, to a mais de um mês sem jogar por causa disso
                          Working...
                          X