Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ads remove

hello
    i bought ads remover from aplication, i paid for i get it and i still have a annoying ads, robber! give me back my money,
    i send a e-mail without the any anwser!

Do you have the latest update of the game? I need your player ID number to check your player profile on the server.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Yes, uptaded yesterday , id player 3DD6F1E99893E16D

Comment

We have recently removed the option to buy just the ad free because making a gem purchase in the game removes all ads anyway. There has been a handful of players who bought the ad free right in the middle of changing the system. I can see the purchase in your player profile. The easiest way to solve this is if you now make a gem purchase (which will remove the ads) and I add 100 extra gems to your account for compensation for the ad free purchase that didn't work.

But If you would rather just have the money back I will need the Order number from the confirmation message you got from Google when you made the purchase. Please let me know which option sounds better to you!
        FAQ
        Perguntas frequentes
        Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

ok, now i can understand,
          i was unlucky like always,
          so if i buy now a gems that will remove my ads permanently?

Comment

Yes, it will. All gem purchases include the ad removal also. I'll add some gems and bomberium to your account to compensate for the previously bought ad free.

Have fun playing and let me know if you need more help!
            FAQ
            Perguntas frequentes
            Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

How do I get rid of ads please message me I want to know cause it’s so annoying.

Comment

• EDAN
                EDAN commented
                Editing a comment
                Solo debes comprar algo con dinero real, si no quieres gastar mucho te recomiendo el plato de 80 gemas solo sale 1 dolar

Hello, I've been trying to buy Gems to remove ads using Google Pay but it's not accepting my card, is there another way to purchase Gems without paying through Google?

Comment

• EDAN
                EDAN commented
                Editing a comment
                Si es débito pues a mí tampoco me funciona, solonme anda el de crédito

Originally posted by okb View Post
              Hello, I've been trying to buy Gems to remove ads using Google Pay but it's not accepting my card, is there another way to purchase Gems without paying through Google?
              All the purchases go through Google Play Store but there should be multiple options on payment methods you can add to your Google account.

Here is some info and links to the Google site:
              https://forum.hyperkani.com/forum/ne...rchase-android

FAQ
              Perguntas frequentes
              Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

I've tried all the above including using an alternative financial institution. Is there no way I can pay here and then you credit my player ID?

Comment

Working...
                X