Season Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Pass

Hello Hyperkani Team, I think I have a bug on my ACC player ID: B8524F63C9B289EO the last one is O or 0 I'm not sure sorry. The think is I can't remove the 3 yellow stars from my Avatar it's really sad please help me or answer me what the problem is the 3 stars are really ugly. And a reason to not buy the next pass why change a running system I don't understand this

Originally posted by K-JaY View Post
    Hello Hyperkani Team, I think I have a bug on my ACC player ID: B8524F63C9B289EO the last one is O or 0 I'm not sure sorry. The think is I can't remove the 3 yellow stars from my Avatar it's really sad please help me or answer me what the problem is the 3 stars are really ugly. And a reason to not buy the next pass why change a running system I don't understand this
    Hello! Each person who buys the battle pass usually gets a 3-star si flew over your character's avatar. What I do not understand, and many people have told me, is that in the configuration of the character, that option has disappeared.

I suppose, that it is because it occupies a lot of the size of the interface of the game, and maybe it was something unhelpful, hopefully in the next update of August, change or add that option.

Comment

Exactlly my Friend, they disappeared the option and I mean the fact that it looks ugly, is not even interesting. But it takes really a lot size of the interface... in the last time Hyperkani make many mistakes. For example: the new system how to swap the cards or the new system to send greetings ( pictures) in the game. Now I am 5 times dead before I found the one. I Mean I love this game even if it's annoying me becouse teamer help me to have gray hair soon

Comment

but the last updates are really aggravating. But I hope next update will be better and change a lot greeting from Poland

Comment

Working...
        X