Please fix the game controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please fix the game controls

Hello developers its a kind request to fix or change back the control system you guys have changed after the update it has become so hard to use emotes while playing as you can see in attachment below whenever we try to click on forward button to choose different emote it get clicked on bomb button. The space between them is so narrow that its hard to click on them clearly.it is so annoying that you guys ruined a perfect gameplay in the name of new update-_-
    i hope you will do something about it ...☹️
    an old bomber player
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Bomberplayero.O View Post
    Hello developers its a kind request to fix or change back the control system you guys have changed after the update it has become so hard to use emotes while playing as you can see in attachment below whenever we try to click on forward button to choose different emote it get clicked on bomb button. The space between them is so narrow that its hard to click on them clearly.it is so annoying that you guys ruined a perfect gameplay in the name of new update-_-
    i hope you will do something about it ...☹️
    an old bomber player
    Yes, I support you in this. Although it doesn't usually happen to me very often, it's just having some patience and looking for the right emoticon.

Comment

Thank you! I've gotten some messages about how you can accidentally leave a bomb when using emotes and I couldn't figure it out. Now it all makes sense! It's the arrow to the next page that is the problem!

We probably won't have an update untill August. Unfortunately this means you have to wait for the fix for some time.
      FAQ
      Perguntas frequentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Thank you eagerly waiting for an improved versionฅ'ω'ฅ

Comment

Working...
        X