Not getting credit for watchin ads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting credit for watchin ads.

Every now and then, I will watch an ad and it does not give credit. I have restarted the app when this happens. the chest is not open and the countdown shows the full amount of time. This just happend to me on the Ghost ship event. I watched the app and then after the ad was over It shows that I need to buy in. I have never had that happen on an event before.

Olá, bombardeiro isso vem acontecendo comigo também, acho que é algum bug algo do tipo!

Comment

Thank you for letting me know. When this happens was there anything strange when the ad ended? Black screen? Were you automatically taken to play store and used back button to get back? Anything different from how it normally goes? Do you remember when this first time happened? Can it happen with any reward ads?
      FAQ
      Perguntas frequentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

I watch the full ad and when it ends everything freezes. The X shows up on the screen, but clicking it does nothing. I even plugged in a mouse into the nvidia so I could move the cursor anywhere on screen and click. Still, nothing happens. I have to close the app. I cannot get any credit anymore for watching an ad. I can only open a chest by clicking unlock and not clicking ad option and just wait several hours for countdown to complete. It does this every time now.

Comment

The screen has an X in upper left corner. There is a blue right pointing arrow at the bottom left of screen. In the middle of the ad is a red KNOW MORE logo which is not clickable. The rest of the screen is black. This has been for weeks now, every single ad.

Comment

same problem it shut down and go back to my device now i have to open again

Comment

Thank you for the description. I'll look into it. Please let me know if there is any change.

***Edit***

Ok, I talked to the devs about the issue and learnt it is out of our hands.

When you are watching an ad Bomber Friends is in the background while an ad provider shows you the ad. In your case it is the ad that frozes and doesn't return you to the game. When the ad ends it should send a message to the game saying you watched it, then you are rewarded and the game continues. When the ad frozes it never sends the message to the game.

Why does the ad freeze though? Could be something to do with the ad or maybe the device runs out of memory.
              Last edited by Maija; 10-04-2021, 07:30 AM.
              FAQ
              Perguntas frequentes
              Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

MaijaAveses Ami me pasa igual ESO Y Cuando se regresa al juego la sale asi
                Disculpa vídeo sin Encontrado

Comment

Working...
                X