I want to delete my account and start all over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to delete my account and start all over

I want to delete my account and start all over. There should be a place in the GUI where I can delete my account or at least it should be simple to do it. Where is it or how to do it?

This is my ID - please see attachment:Click image for larger version

Name:	20210206_161625.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	31048

Comment

Creo que para borrar los datos de una cuenta deberías ir a Google play y desde ahí borras los datos
      EDAN

Comment

Originally posted by Okay Dokey View Post
        I want to delete my account and start all over.
        To delete your player profile I need you to send me a message from the in-game settings. Use the button "help with purchases". Don't delete any of the data that is automatically attached to the message. Write that you want to delete your account and you already asked about it on the forum.
        FAQ
        Perguntas frequentes
        Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Originally posted by Maija View Post

To delete your player profile I need you to send me a message from the in-game settings. Use the button "help with purchases". Don't delete any of the data that is automatically attached to the message. Write that you want to delete your account and you already asked about it on the forum.
          Ok, thanks for helping out here... But I'm afraid: That is not possible, please see screenshot. I was however able to "save as" the information needed, which I'm sending here, as it doesn't work from wihtin the game:

Code:
          version: 684 PlayfabId: 687E8143202ED317
          LoggedId: 107137960525231063554

If you want to request a refund contact Google Play Store directly.

On other issues with a purchase please explain the problem here. Remember to attach the order number from the purchase.

----------------------
          BillingLog DONT REMOVE
          1612784601_InitStart
          1612784602_SetupFinished
          1612784602_SkuResponse_0_28
          1612784608_OK_onPurchasesUpdated_Zero_Purchases
          1612784735_Current
          It is not very user-friendly... The android shield does not have an email client, if that's what the app assumes. I had to copy via FTP to a pc, in order to send this message with the requested information. But looking forward to hear, when the account has been deleted.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X