What the f*** is happening??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the f*** is happening??

When I have around 1700 points, my rivals have aproximatly the same puntctuation. When I reach 1801 my rivals 90% of the times have 2200 and more, 2800, 3000 and 4000... What the hell is going on men?? That is so fucking unfair...
    Needless to say, when I reach 2000 points I face rivals never under 2500.
    Fix this fucking situation now. I deserve face rivals around my punctuation. Period.

There exact same happened twice today, I can't compete. I was on 1999 rhein I got put into 10 matches where I didn't stand a chance so still have not made it into the 6th area again!! Now back down to 1800, feed up with sh#t like this, I'm a really good player but these people have more of everything and there is a lot of bomb skipping and cheating at that level.

Comment

Comment

It is really annoying.
        And I have a suspicion... If we dont pay, nothing is going to change. Those who reach 3000 are those who spend money

Comment

Originally posted by Darildixon View Post
          It is really annoying.
          And I have a suspicion... If we dont pay, nothing is going to change. Those who reach 3000 are those who spend money
          Nope your wrong I have reached 3600 and I never spent money. If your good enough you should be able to progress in trophies, simple.

Comment

Iam countiously on 4000 points or more all the time. Keyword is "speed" and "skills" If you have skills you will progress when your level increases. Its difficult for a noob without higher level and skills.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2019-11-05_15-56-22.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	21112

Comment

You can't buy your way up. It is about skills.

What is happening here is a matchmaking issue. The higher you get the less players there are waiting for matches. But to make this more fair there is a balance system. When the matches have different level players the ones with higher medals will lose more medals if they lose a match, and win less if they win the match. Also the other way around: if you are the underdog you won't lose as many medals if you lose and you will win more if you win the match.
                FAQ
                Perguntas frequentes
                Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

No peleen por estas cosas, solo trata de practicar más, yo estoy ahora en 2900, mi puntaje más alto fue 3059 pero eso no me hace más fuerte o más devil, solo se trata de saber buenas técnicas y tener buenos reflejos.
                  muchas veces he sido derrotado por jugadores de 1800, 2000 porque sus tecnicas son muy buenas. Siempre cuando juego veo sus tecnicas y le busco la debilidad para ganar o lo uso en su contra, cuanto más aprendas de ellos más invencible seras

Comment

• EDAN
                    EDAN commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Y otra cosa yo llegué a ese puntaje sin cartas de ataque. Osea que solo utilizó la s bombas comunes para atacar jamás he usado el muro alado ,la fila de bombas, etc. Solo uso el escudo, el generador de bendiciones y el destructor de muros que es inofensivo. Solo confío en mis tecnicas, osea que soy mucho mejor que todos ustedes.
                    Jajaja la última frase es mentira, pero lo cierto es que no uso bombas de ataque
                Working...
                X