Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All of my characters, skins, levels and ranks are gone, whats wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of my characters, skins, levels and ranks are gone, whats wrong?

I have used to play this game a lot, but now wanted to play this game again but the game looks completely changed also my skins, characters and levels ranks are gone.
    whats wrong?

version: 607
    PlayfabId: B9EF3CB33A71DE33
    LoggedId: 106827458189593748228

Hello! Do you have more than one Google account? The player ID number gave me an account that doesn't have any game progress on it, even though it was created in last November. Basically this is only possible if you have more than one Google account. Or possibly, if you once logged in with Google last November but after that you only played offline.

Please answer these questions:
    - When did you last time logged in and still had all your game progress?
    - What was your player name when you last logged in?
    - Describe your game progress: do you remember your levels, medals, rank... anything that can help me figure out I've found the correct player profile.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Originally posted by Raisa View Post
      Hello! Do you have more than one Google account? The player ID number gave me an account that doesn't have any game progress on it, even though it was created in last November. Basically this is only possible if you have more than one Google account. Or possibly, if you once logged in with Google last November but after that you only played offline.

Please answer these questions:
      - When did you last time logged in and still had all your game progress?
      - What was your player name when you last logged in?
      - Describe your game progress: do you remember your levels, medals, rank... anything that can help me figure out I've found the correct player profile.
      Hello raisa, my account was gone too, please help me, i wanna play my old account. Username BULUALUS.. pleasee pleasee, i have tried many ways, but nothing..

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello! I need you to answer all the questions too and I need your player Id number to find your player profile.
    Working...
    X