Too much hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much hate

You need to take some strict measures against these people who are sharing hate, racism, Islamophobia and intolerance around them. We're being hurt so bad because of their painful words !!!!!

Did you report the player or have more screenshots so I can investigate the matter? Saying something like "suck suck" it is immature behavior, but doesn't call for something strict like a permanent ban.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

I don't know how to report a player. In my eyes, the screenshots are more than clear. It's a total disrespect against all Muslims and Islam religion, unless all what you can see is a simple “immature behavior” like an inoffensive “suck suck”. This kind of players are making troubles and some serious problems in Bomber Friends community.

Comment

To report a player you need to pause the game and tap the report button in the top right corner. In Arena matches the button appears in the game over screen after each match.

No religion, race, nationality or group of any kind will get a special treatment from me. In my eyes everyone is equal. Couple of immature "suck sucks" from a player that hasn't caused problems before is not enough for a ban. If it would be a regular thing that the same player is always reported (or I would get messages on the forum or by email) I could give a temporary ban as a warning.

I found this player's profile from the server and now I have his player ID number. So if he changes his name I can still find him and will still know it is the same player. Now it is only a matter of keeping an eye on him and checking if he is reported or if there are complaints sent about him.
        FAQ
        Perguntas frequentes
        Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Comment

Ok, I gave him a temporary ban for immature behavior. We'll try to come up with a better solution to have peace in the matches.
            FAQ
            Perguntas frequentes
            Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Thank you for taking it into consideration, I really appreciate your professionalism. Hope that he'll take the lesson.

Comment

Esas personas deberían eliminarle el chat por lo menos para no molestar

Comment

We added a Kick and Ban option to the VS Friends rooms in the latest update. The person who created the room can now kick others out. It is done the same way as reporting a player. Hit the pause button and then you'll see the Kick and Ban button.
                  FAQ
                  Perguntas frequentes
                  Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

There is also somebody in Asia that has been and still is abusing many people. Her name is GIRL BYE! but she takes several names. Her rank is supreme commander, but I think she has other accounts with different ranks. Hopefully I don't cause an innocent person to be banned, but it would be great if you could find her and resolve this issue. I am pretty sure, though, that there are some players who have reported her. Here are several screenshots I have:

Comment

• Raisa
                      Raisa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Girl Bye is a hacker who has several accounts and who has been banned several times. She/he just keeps creating new accounts. There are now few automatic bans for several hacks which makes it harder to come back to the game with a new hacked account.

• fluffy_unicorns
                      fluffy_unicorns commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ohhh, okay. I hope that things will improve soon.
                      Last edited by fluffy_unicorns; 11-08-2019, 02:11 AM.

She plays in Asia.I have some of my friends who has been bullied by her after new kick/Ban update.She use the spectate as advantage then Bully and leave before the games end.Thats why i post in the in-game talk section about adding ban/kick for spectators too.There also someone trying create mess in my post comment section named (Rosalie).I strongly believe she could be the girl named Girl Bye in game.

Comment

• EDAN
                      EDAN commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Si de verdad es muy mal educada estube discutiendo con ella en tu tema

Vi tu tema, y esa Rosalie párese una chica muy mal educada, se quejó de Raisa, como si Raisa fuera una ignorante y no les importamos, muchos parece que la odian a Rosalie. Y eso de que ella es girl bye puede ser.

Comment

Also, there is another abuser in Europe named 4everAlone. I was told that he/she is exactly like girl bye and was reported but nothing happened. I will add the screenshots.
                      Last edited by fluffy_unicorns; 11-08-2019, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Raisa
                        Raisa commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Actually, if I remember correctly some time ago the real 4everAlone was complaining there is someone using her name and making her look bad. But it is hard to know if it was the real or the fake one you played with. I have checked 4everAlone's profile and she hasn't been reported that often.

Si no quieren ver eso desactiven el chat, hay un botón en la configuración que te permite apagar el chat

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X