Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UrMamaNoob is going too far in HATE, RACISM, ISLAMOPHOBIA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UrMamaNoob is going too far in HATE, RACISM, ISLAMOPHOBIA...

The player UrMamaNoob has to be banned from the game, he's trolling, disturbing, offending and behaving like an ANIMAL with all the players in the game. He's going too far, we can't accept it anymore. Please do something, we're tired from him. His words are so hurting, I can't handle them anymore

Have you reported the player? Do you have screenshots about what he said? I can't ban someone without proof.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Phenix
      Phenix commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you tolerate players who offend other's religion and beliefs ?? Even if a Saint divinity gets injured, can you caution that?

Comment

Is he trying to troll you specifically? I found one player with this name. This player has only been reported couple of times, which means he is not a huge menace in the game. If he would go around annoying everyone there would be dozens and dozens of reports.

If you have screenshots that show me the whole conversation so I can read what was said, I can look into the matter. In the meantime it might be best not to play in same rooms with him... or talk to him again.
      FAQ
      Perguntas frequentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Phenix
        Phenix commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to notice that Religion disrespect, offenses and insults are not taken into consideration. I'll take notes, thank you for your solidarity and helpful advices.

Comment

Comment

Hello! I can't find any players with the name "10inch wow". In the next update we are adding the option to kick a player out of the room when you send a report. This means that if the person who made the room sends a report he can also kick the annoying player out. Sending a report is always important, because if I try to search someone with the player name I might not find the player at all, or if there are many with the same name I can't be sure which one is the correct one. Reported players can be found even if they change their player name. Did you report the player 17th of October?
          FAQ
          Perguntas frequentes
          Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Working...
          X