I will Uninstall the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will Uninstall the game

This is so UNPROFESSIONAL I posted a message about 2 months ago and no one took it into consideration. I think that it would be better if I Uninstall the game and call all the Algerian community to do so! LOST ALL MY PAKCS AND ITEMS, and I didn't get my money back

Hello!

Is it only Packs that are missing or is it your complete game progress? If it is the game progress then you are not linked to your player profile but your game progress is still saved in cloud. It might be possible to find the old player profile if you have a rare player name.

However, if you have not played in about a year, you have just missed the transition period to the new cloud save. You need to send a message from the game settings using the button "help with purchases" and attach the order number from the purchases. Explain in the message which of these problems is the one you are facing -> loss of your game progress or loss of your packs.

There is more information in the FAQ.

FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Only packs, outfits and tags... Also the coins I had in the past I was saving them, and after the UPDATE I lost everything. Please, can I get them back? This game means a lot to me, my life changed since I'm playing it...

Comment

Well, I need your player ID number to find your player profile from the server. I'll know more after I've checked it.
        FAQ
        Perguntas frequentes
        Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Phenix
          Phenix commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay, understood : 39FFDF4087FAC

Here it is : 39FFDF4087FAC

Comment

Hello again! Have you always used the same player name? What was your player name when you last logged in and still had your game progress? What date was that?

The player ID number you gave me, is to a profile that is over a year old. There is no signs of anything gone missing from this account. If there is something missing, this means you have two player profiles and now you are not linked to the same player profile you usually use.
          FAQ
          Perguntas frequentes
          Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Hi again, always same rank, never changed my name. I'm really sure that everything I had gone with the update some months ago... Even my BOMBERIUM PIECES, after update, I lost it all... Belive me dear admin, this game means a lot to me, and I just feel so bad to play it without all my packs, diamonds and BOMBERIUM like in the past... Hope you'll help me this time. Peace

Comment

Hello again! If you lost all game progress, it means you have two player profiles and you are now logged in to the other one and not the one you usually use. There is only one player profile from your country with the name Phenix. All others are from different countries. Do you have old screenshots that would show your old player ID number?
              FAQ
              Perguntas frequentes
              Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Hello Raisa, I regret it, but I didn't find any screenshot in my album... Can't find it. And I'm a 100% sure about what I lost. What can we do in this case?

Comment

• Raisa
                  Raisa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When exactly did you lose your items? When was the last time you logged in and everything was OK? What was your player name then? Are you sure you had the same name?

About more than 6 months, the update that made ROOMS SYSTEM for the first time... LOTS of players lost their items and even ranks score. In my case, I lost BOMBERIUM money and all items and outfits. Unfortunately, I have no screenshot to prove it. My name was Phenix, didn't change...

Comment

Will I take back and pick up my items or, Can I get refund ?!

Comment

Update that made the rooms system? I don't understand what you mean by that.

There was a transition period to the new cloud save around last Christmas. Players who didn't play until after Valentine's Day 2019 lost their item inventory. But this has not happened to you. I can see from your player profile that you have played and the transition was successful.

The other option on how to lose items is if you have more than one profile (but I doubt it because there is no other profiles with your name from the same country). The third option is that you played offline and when you then played online you lost the game progress you had gotten while playing offline.

By the way, I found the "10inch wow" and banned him.
                    FAQ
                    Perguntas frequentes
                    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Phenix
                      Phenix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi, please I want to know your decision in order to know what will I have to do afterwards.. Will I get back my stuff YES or NO ? I've been waiting for you to do something since a long time now...

I'm noticing that, in fact, I used to play offline also... And belive me, many players can witness that I had a lot of BOMBERIUM and items... I just feel so bad playing the game without my stuff... On my YouTube channel, I always did the promotion to this game, and I brought you at least more than 50 players... And now, I lost everything, the game became boring and this is so sad and unfortunate. You seem to be so fair in your treatments, don't you think that I deserve to get back my stuff? Yours sincerely...

Comment

• Raisa
                      Raisa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hello! Yes, I always try to fix if there is something wrong. It just doesn't make any sense that you could have lost anything. Bomberium and items don't disappear from the cloud save. If you have lost everything there must be an other player profile that has your game progress on it. I just don't know how to find it. It is even harder because you are saying you lost your game progress months ago and not recently. Do you have any videos where your player ID number could be seen?

Maybe I deleted the game because of some lags and bugs months ago... I really can't remember. Perhaps I played with another profile back in the days but I'm sorry I don't have screenshots... Because now, I'm playing only with my actual account, I decided to not change it and to improve it and reech the highest game of progress. Sorry, I didn't screenshot my ID. I'll make sure to save everything in the future.

Comment

Raisa, all I want is simply being able to play Bomber Friends like before with all my items and stuff... So that I can do Good Videos with different outfits and share them with players and bring other players... I really can't enjoy the game anymore without my stuffs, frankly.

Comment

Working...
                      X