Return everything as it was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return everything as it was

What happened to the bomber friends the new design looks disgusting everything has become very small and lags during the match if you go to the sound settings and it became very inconvenient to choose the emotions you made them below. Return everything as it was and this cheap design looks awful.

Now they always give me level 10, but I reached it a long time ago

Comment

I don't know what had to happen for you to ruin the game like this it hurts me to look at this help me not to see this

Comment

Originally posted by forgotten player View Post
        What happened to the bomber friends the new design looks disgusting everything has become very small and lags during the match if you go to the sound settings and it became very inconvenient to choose the emotions you made them below. Return everything as it was and this cheap design looks awful.
        Criticism and complaints from players are understandable, it's normal. But the game needed some modernization in its years, otherwise many will complain that they don't update the game. This new update made a complete turnaround, but it needs to be redesigned little by little, the update will not go perfectly without any 100% failure, no, the errors exist and must be corrected.

Comment

Working...
        X