X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgotten player
    replied
    Originally posted by Maija View Post
    Ok, the next question is, that do you have the official version of the game and it is installed from Google Play Store? The additional data is downloaded using Google Play Services.
    Yes, I downloaded the game from the play store. Additional data is not loading as it was before and it happens on my other devices too, I want to play dungeon run but have no idea how to do it

Leave a comment:

• Maija
    replied
    Ok, the next question is, that do you have the official version of the game and it is installed from Google Play Store? The additional data is downloaded using Google Play Services.

Leave a comment:

• forgotten player
    replied
    Hello! The additional data (Dungeons, Music etc) should download if you have internet connection and there is no setting to prevent background downloading. Is it still stuck? Is there enough space on your device for the additional data?
    I have 40 GB of free memory (64 in total) and 4 GB of RAM, the download is still not completed

Leave a comment:

• Maija
    replied
    Hello! The additional data (Dungeons, Music etc) should download if you have internet connection and there is no setting to prevent background downloading. Is it still stuck? Is there enough space on your device for the additional data?

Leave a comment:

• S!L3NCE YT
    replied
    Originally posted by forgotten player View Post

I mean the same music at all stages of the game but I wonder when you said that they removed it because there is not enough space in the interface because you can simply expand the dialog box for this. And I checked everything is working for sure but this loading seems to be just nothing happening I'm not even sure what exactly I'm waiting for or should I close the game and wait in the background?
    I understand, well, it will be time to wait for the next update, this problem will surely be fixed, since I can not access the accounts, I simply help in this forum.

Leave a comment:

• forgotten player
    replied
    I hope there is a way to somehow download additional data, but at the moment downloading VPN didn’t even help me, so I don’t know what to do this story repeats on my other phones

Leave a comment:

• forgotten player
    replied
    Originally posted by S!L3NCE YT View Post

Because of that, campaign music probably couldn't be added, although that doesn't have to have a problem. If you mean changing the music, this option disappeared because there was no space in the interface. Regarding the dungeon, as said previous comment of Maija, you must verify these permissions well, being an additional file that is downloaded, you must check everything perfectly.
    I mean the same music at all stages of the game but I wonder when you said that they removed it because there is not enough space in the interface because you can simply expand the dialog box for this. And I checked everything is working for sure but this loading seems to be just nothing happening I'm not even sure what exactly I'm waiting for or should I close the game and wait in the background?

Leave a comment:

• S!L3NCE YT
    replied
    Originally posted by forgotten player View Post
    I checked all the settings background activity is allowed and also mobile data, but the download does not complete even after reinstalling and this is on a certain phone
    Because of that, campaign music probably couldn't be added, although that doesn't have to have a problem. If you mean changing the music, this option disappeared because there was no space in the interface. Regarding the dungeon, as said previous comment of Maija, you must verify these permissions well, being an additional file that is downloaded, you must check everything perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• forgotten player
    commented on 's reply
    And I also don’t have any music in the campaign, or rather, only music for the first world plays there all the time, but before it was. How can this problem be solved?

• forgotten player
    replied
    Фоновая загрузка может завершиться ошибкой, если есть проблема с подключением к Интернету или если у вас есть настройка, запрещающая фоновую загрузку или загрузку с использованием мобильных данных.
    I checked all the settings background activity is allowed and also mobile data, but the download does not complete even after reinstalling and this is on a certain phone

Leave a comment:

• Maija
    replied
    The background download might fail if there is a problem with the internet conenction or if you have a setting preventing background downloads or downloads using mobile data.

Leave a comment:

• forgotten player
    started a topic Dungeon won't complete download

Dungeon won't complete download

I decided to reinstall the game and the dungeon is not downloading for me, it says "background download has not completed" but it's been two days
Working...
X