Two Clan bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Clan bugs

Bug nr1: a lots of players with 2800 medals, clan is not updating how many medals players has.

Bug nr2: when I remove password on my clan, then it changes to a password "Empty" it does not change to public clan if i want to.

please fix this problem.

Si hay muchos jugadores con 2800 es porque o no están jugando activamente o simplemente pierden puntos.

Comment

Originally posted by Emma Neverland View Post
      Si hay muchos jugadores con 2800 es porque o no están jugando activamente o simplemente pierden puntos.
      No, it is a bug. Because when they come online they have more medals and when they go offline they go back to 2800.

Comment

Originally posted by cein View Post

Bug nr2: when I remove password on my clan, then it changes to a password "Empty" it does not change to public clan if i want to.
        Originally we never thought players would want to switch the clans from private to public and the other way around. Anyway, it works if you change the password into "Public".

FAQ
        Perguntas frequentes
        Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Originally posted by Maija View Post

Originally we never thought players would want to switch the clans from private to public and the other way around. Anyway, it works if you change the password into "Public".
          I have tried to change it to "Public" it did not work. Instead the password changed to "Public" lol

Comment

Yes, when the password is "public" the clan is public.
            FAQ
            Perguntas frequentes
            Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Originally posted by Maija View Post
              Yes, when the password is "public" the clan is public.
              Maija, pero el otro bug de clan persiste. Cuando un jugador de +3000 medallas está offline, sus medallas se muestran como 2800. Solo se visualizan las medallas reales cuando el jugador está online.

Comment

• Maija
                Maija commented
                Editing a comment
                Este bug foi corrigido na atualização da correção.
                (Traduzido com o Google)

This bug is fixed in the fix update.
            Working...
            X