Row of Bombs Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Row of Bombs Error

I'm sure I'm not the only one who experiences this error, but there are times when I activate the Row of Bombs in Arena/Clan Event and it only ends up placing 1 regular bomb. This is frustrating. It doesn't happen often, but it happens. Please have it fixed.

Also, the functionality of it kinda sucks in terms of speed and response. When I try to use it then quickly flee or turn to another direction, the bombs line up in the direction where I'm going instead of the direction I initially faced. Winged Bomb fortunately doesn't have this, however, Row of Bombs does.

Please have this fixed. It gets in the way of gameplay. Thank you.

If there is only one bomb instead of a complete row it probably means there was no room to place more than one bomb? To investigate something like this we need to see what happens. Please report a match and write in the message what happened. Mention the time where it happens so we can skip right to it. Thanks!
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• RYCO
      RYCO commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure there was room when I executing at the right direction, however end up with 1 bomb. Perfect! I forgot about that feature. Thanks for reminding though. I appreciate that you also fix the bomb directing to the wrong way issue as well. Thanks.
Working...
X