Unreasonable Ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreasonable Ban

One of mAd clan's leaders got banned from playing the game for 7 DAYS and the reason isn't even applicable (Cheating).

Players might have banned him because his cards are more powerful than theirs or simply out of hate, but he just happens to be a long player with lots of upgraded cards.

Please help and reverse this error.

Name: X.Goyo mAd.
    ID: 7581188E5EC6B65B

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by RYCO View Post
    One of mAd clan's leaders got banned from playing the game for 7 DAYS and the reason isn't even applicable (Cheating).

Players might have banned him because his cards are more powerful than theirs or simply out of hate, but he just happens to be a long player with lots of upgraded cards.

Please help and reverse this error.

Name: X.Goyo mAd.
    ID: 7581188E5EC6B65B

Thanks in advance.
    Hello bro i have this shit problem too and hyperkani doesnt answer

Comment

• R3TR0
      R3TR0 commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel u guys my friend too got banned by unreasonable ban

• RYCO
      RYCO commented
      Editing a comment
      Sooner or later they'll have to reverse these issues. They should've investigated further if the reports of players even sound logical.

Today, another account of a friend has been banned.

It's originally named <ARI>"mAd but it is currently under RYCO mAd.

I'm suspecting the game is banning anyone who plays Classic with cards. Nothing to do with players reporting. That's just unfair! Please fix your Bot system!

ID: 2125A66E9472DE40

Comment

Originally posted by RYCO View Post

I'm suspecting the game is banning anyone who plays Classic with cards. Nothing to do with players reporting.
      You are correct. The automatic ban system had an error and it banned players as hackers for using cards in VS Friends. All the bans have been lifted and the bug is fixed.

Sorry for not answering sooner but we were busy investigating and fixing the issue.
      FAQ
      Perguntas frequentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• RYCO
        RYCO commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so very much for fixing the issue. I'm relieved. Also, sorry for responding late. I will worry no more about using cards in Classic, hehe.
    Working...
    X