Clan Password Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Password Bug

Hi Maija There are some problem in our clan(makeAdifference) I was trying to enter the clan & it's said wrong password & someone said that password is still the same. So I was trying to get the password right, but it's still wrong password & idk why. Could you fix this bug please?

Hello!
    Well, I checked the clan and it seems the password has an emoji as the last character. I don't know how that is even possible but that is most likely the reason why there is a problem. The clan leader should remove the emoji from the password. I'll let the developers know about this so they can do something about it.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Kenji20
      Kenji20 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the report!

Cree un clan y ahora no tengo el liderazgo , alguien sabe que paso y como puedo recuperar el liderasgo , MI nombre sale como el creador del clan aún pero no tengo el liderasgo

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesa View Post
      Cree un clan y ahora no tengo el liderazgo , alguien sabe que paso y como puedo recuperar el liderasgo , MI nombre sale como el creador del clan aún pero no tengo el liderasgo
      ¡Hola! Para comprobar esto, necesito saber el nombre del clan para poder investigar. También necesito saber tu ID de jugador.
      (Traducido con Google)

Hello! To check this I need to know the clan name so I can investigate. I also need to know your player ID.
      FAQ
      Perguntas frequentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Working...
      X