No announcement yet.

Error Loading Leadership in Clans, permissions DISSAPEARED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES, just put “public” and the clan its Opened. this is the origin of the bug

Comment

Thank you. We will keep an eye on this. However, we tested this ourselves and everything worked just fine. Please make sure you have the latest update since we have done more bug fixes.
      Last edited by Emiilia; 08-18-2020, 11:24 AM.
      FAQ
      Perguntas requentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Ok Thanks, There are some troubles loading messages in clan chat, doesnt appear, but the initial problem has been corrected again (Clan Permissions) , thank you.
        Attached Files

Comment

The game is robbering mu points...
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello there, I just want to inform that my clan @ColombianPower is bugged again, please fix it Admin Player ID: 8CFEC4EF5530516D, thanks.

Comment

• Emiilia
              Emiilia commented
              Editing a comment
              Fixed it, but now I'm really puzzled why this keeps happening.

My Opinion
            1- Switch account from one to another
            2- Put password from private to public
            3- Just Internal errors that for me is unknown.

Comment

Ok i will check it and I will take a screenshot each time it happens.

Comment

• Emiilia
                Emiilia commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you, that would help a lot

Hi Hyperkani Team

I have a Bug Situation here.
              I just notice a few years back until now since i play BF.
              I just notice whenever you have the Item in events or Treasure chest thats equivalent to Coins right? But when the Coins Transferring to your Screen. It never added.
              Like Example i Have 1k coins and I Win an Epic Item in Chest its Equivalent to 1k coins to. So i will have 2k coins but still no. I still have 1k. What to do with this? Please fix it Hyperkani. Also in Events When u won the items same situation happens no coins added to your Screen.

Comment

good day, I am BS_KILL and I have a problem with the clan administration privileges, I have my own clan and I am the administrator (obvious) but one day suddenly I no longer had the power to manage the clan, I can no longer expel people, delete the list of Expelled players and pass the clan administration to another player, if I cannot do this I will not be able to control the rules established in the clan, if you could fix this error I would appreciate it
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KILL_MX View Post
                  good day, I am BS_KILL and I have a problem with the clan administration privileges, I have my own clan and I am the administrator (obvious) but one day suddenly I no longer had the power to manage the clan, I can no longer expel people, delete the list of Expelled players and pass the clan administration to another player, if I cannot do this I will not be able to control the rules established in the clan, if you could fix this error I would appreciate it
                  Hello! It should be working now.
                  FAQ
                  Perguntas frequentes
                  Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Originally posted by zeeyan_CRB View Post
                    Hi Hyperkani Team

I have a Bug Situation here.
                    I just notice a few years back until now since i play BF.
                    I just notice whenever you have the Item in events or Treasure chest thats equivalent to Coins right? But when the Coins Transferring to your Screen. It never added.
                    Like Example i Have 1k coins and I Win an Epic Item in Chest its Equivalent to 1k coins to. So i will have 2k coins but still no. I still have 1k. What to do with this? Please fix it Hyperkani. Also in Events When u won the items same situation happens no coins added to your Screen.
                    The bomberium and gems are added already when you open the chest or win an event. If you think there is a problem I need screenshots before opening a chest - opening a chest - after opening a chest and the player ID number.
                    FAQ
                    Perguntas frequentes
                    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Damn Maija I'm out of this clan with my 2nd & 3rd accounts. But I'm still in the clan somehow & I'm not get kicked yet thou. Because of these situations like lag & low signal, I can't get in the clan & someone said that the password is still the same & they didn't change the password yet. I tried to enter many times in a row but still failed. So I had no choice to join the other clan & it's still here on 1st clan that I joined. Can you please fix this situation right now so I could go back to 1st clan.

Comment

HeHe are my 3 ID need to fix these.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenji20 View Post
                          Damn Maija I'm out of this clan with my 2nd & 3rd accounts. But I'm still in the clan somehow & I'm not get kicked yet thou. Because of these situations like lag & low signal, I can't get in the clan & someone said that the password is still the same & they didn't change the password yet. I tried to enter many times in a row but still failed. So I had no choice to join the other clan & it's still here on 1st clan that I joined. Can you please fix this situation right now so I could go back to 1st clan.
                          What do you mean you can't get to the clan? I checked the clan and all the 3 player profiles. There shouldn't be a problem. What exactly happens when you try to go to the clan?
                          FAQ
                          Perguntas frequentes
                          Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Working...
                          X