Error Loading Leadership in Clans, permissions DISSAPEARED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Loading Leadership in Clans, permissions DISSAPEARED

Hello again, A mistake ocurr when I get into the game and seems that I totally lost my leadership in my two groups... so please I need you to please fix it, because this is very important for my clan, without admin permission the clan will be lost... my ID OF My leadership in “ColombianPower”: 509860DC795F816A and my leadership in “[email protected]”: D9CC4FDED6BFD733
    I hope You please help me ASAP
    Attached Files

I corrected your leadership on both clans. Thank you for informing us
    FAQ
    Perguntas requentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Thank you so much, It has been corrected the next day after the problem, Good Job

Comment

Excuse me, the problem appeared again i dont know why, please could you correct it ASAP ? ColombianPower and [email protected], I’d be great if u can do it today.

Comment

ColombianPower 1CBD4C1CDE7BAACC If you need something more please tell me, “[email protected]”: D9CC4FDED6BFD733

Comment

Comment

I'm sorry this happened again. I corrected the leadership and notified developers about the problem, as we already thought this bug was fixed.

What did you do before losing the leadership? For example, did you go to the game and noticed right away that your leader permissions had disappeared, or did you play for a while before this happened? Do you have any secondary Google or Game Center accounts that you use in addition to the ones above?
              FAQ
              Perguntas requentes
              Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Not exactly my gf admin two and i Just one, It happens more often when I change the password but not always, It is ramdomly happenning, If you can give me an advice for this doesnt happen please tell me, by the other hand if you need something more please say it to me... i’d be great to be helpfull for something, The problem now dissapear well done, If it happens again I’ll let you know about it, Thanks for the support...
                Oh you asked me if I had google account? The thing is that I use Iphone So I cannot Switch accounts as easily as with android, If you ask me about gamecenter account I just have One, My GF and the admin of the other Two groups manage three accounts... but the odd thing is that it also happened to me That I have just one account... So I dont know where the bug comes from.

Comment

Thank you for your answers. There will be a new update soon. We have focused on fixing clan bugs so hopefully this error will not happen again.
                  FAQ
                  Perguntas requentes
                  Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Thanks u Emilia, Just 3 things... a member from my clan told me that its account doesnt storage the greetings and some things that he wins and the other thing is the bug of the concussion bomb and the function of unban players sometimes is accidentally so’d be great if the admin can unban players for the clan, thats all thanks.

Comment

The unbanning option was added in the latest update
                      FAQ
                      Perguntas requentes
                      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

I realize so cool, by the other hand, The bug issue seems to have no solution because it happens again.. Emilia look, Idk what to do with that problem =( , It usually happens when I change password... from public to private.
                        Attached Files

Comment

In order to inform clan bugged again, I discovered Ithappens for change pass from private to public
                          Attached Files

Comment

I agree with your Complain bro. Thats happen to me too

Comment

Originally posted by Jeisonrockz View Post
                              In order to inform clan bugged again, I discovered Ithappens for change pass from private to public
                              I fixed the leaderships of those clans. But what do you mean by "change pass from private to public". Do you mean that you change the password to literally "public"?
                              FAQ
                              Perguntas requentes
                              Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Working...
                              X