Lost everything but my story progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost everything but my story progress

Hi, i downloaded Bomber Friends again but somehow all my costumes are not in the locker and my arena is now the first one but i still have the story mode progression untouched, why did this happen and how can i fix it? i had some paid packs from the old updates when there wasn't arena yet and i would like to get them again, thanks

ID: BDB7B9425F3045C1

I have this same thing happened to me please help
    id 18CE48E0649F1743

Comment

Hello! Do you have more than one Google accounts / Game center accounts? In the latest update it was made possible to change between accounts on the same device, and sometimes the account that the game automatically logs in with is not the same that was used in the game earlier on.
      FAQ
      Perguntas frequentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

O.o so you live
        please check your original post about this issue.
        At least 6 more ppl have reported this issue including me during the past month or so.

After a few months I'm almost back to my regular gem set up after seeing that you guys reset my stuff to the point that I had no gems.

Comment

• Raisa
          Raisa commented
          Editing a comment
          If you lost your game progress months ago the problem is not the same as with players who have lost their progress after the latest update couple of weeks ago. In the last update it was made possible to log in with several Google or Game center accounts on the same device. Some players who uninstalled and reinstalled the game didn't log in with the same account they used before or the game automatically logged in with the wrong one. In some cases they had never logged in before, which is a problem if you uninstall the game while updating. The progress is still saved in cloud but the game can't find it.

Ok
        This is my post from practically 3 months ago when I first found out. Quite a set back since I was around lvl 300 and was moving as slow as a turtle.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Luvphsyche; 09-10-2019, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luvphsyche View Post
          Ok
          This is my post from practically 3 months ago when I first found out. Quite a set back since I was around lvl 300 and was moving as slow as a turtle.
          Hello! Sorry for not noticing your post earlier. I've been away July and August and although I've been reading through the forum posts since I game back, I have missed some messages.

I remember vaguely that there was an issue with the Single Player gems earlier this summer. Something to do with the cloud save and the data on the device syncing. I don't really recall the details but the point is that nothing else in your game progress should be missing, since this issue only deleted the power-up gems.

You are now on level 349 so you probably had max level gems? I will add gold bars to your account so that you can buy back the gems. Let me know if there is a problem or if I didn't give you enough gold bars.

There is a new gem system coming soon. It is already been tested with the new players. We will remove this complex system of combining gems and you will only have "crystals" that increase your power-ups automatically. The transition to the new system shouldn't brake anything in the game or make you lose any gems.
          FAQ
          Perguntas frequentes
          Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Thank you!
            Can't wait for the new update!

Comment

I know how you feel not because I had the same problem but because I had an apple before and then went on android and they don’t let us go on the account that I was from the apple one so I had to restart everything

Comment

Working...
              X