Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the Character Customization option while playing with friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the Character Customization option while playing with friends?

So like this was a thing for me back in 2015, or 2016? The day I started played, I remembered that there was a character customization button on the pause menu when you are playing in the “friends” mode or somewhere like it. It would be a useful thing back in the game again. I would like leave the server that I’m playing with friends in to change my outfit, and as I’m coming back, the lobby appears full. It’s honestly not a big problem for me, I’m just concerned about why it’s gone, and this has should’ve been one of my first topics posted in forums when I created my account.

The outfit a player is wearing is checked when you enter the room. If you are wearing hacked items you will be kicked out and banned. If a player can change outfits between matches they can first join the room with a valid outfit and then change it to hacked items mid match without beeing noticed. It would be possible to check the outfit more often but this would mean the players and servers send even more messages back and forth as they already do.

One option would be to check your saved outfits from the presets and let players change between those outfits freely even mid match. This might be added some day.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Working...
    X