KoTH fuseless bombs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KoTH fuseless bombs.

Fuseless bombs in King Of The Hill are ridiculous. It's impossible to play a fair game when you're trapped under fuseless bombs while they just run around spamming LOL emote. It's literally 90% of the matches I play.. it really takes the point away of being a "bomberman"

Maija, Translated by Google

Hello Bomber Friends team and everyone on the Bomber Friends forum! Today I come here to complain to the moderators about something that's been happening lately in King of the Hill battle mode. Lately many players are using a method in the mode that ends up spoiling the mode, what is happening is that many players are using the "Fake Bomb" card for an ease in the game, which is arresting the players of the opposing team with the fake bomb. How are players doing this? they first of all memorize where the opponent's birth point is and then go there as fast as possible, so while that player from the other team is going to the center of the map to get the flag, the enemy starts to fence his birth point. birth with the fake bomb card causing that player to be defeated and reborn, get stuck without being able to go over the bombs and has no bomb bomb, making it impossible to win the mode when this tactic happens! Bomber Friends team, I suggest an idea to solve this, the use of the cards in King of the Hill makes the mode very broken, it's not even fun to play in the mode, because the cards: Short Fuse Bomb, Destroyed Wall, fake bomb and floor wall makes the mode very predictable, my solution is to remove the use of cards in the mode due to these appealing play! I know this is a player-created strategy but this same strategy ends up hurting other players Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-09-03-19-06-49.png
Views:	186
Size:	803.0 KB
ID:	33145 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• mew stick
      mew stick commented
      Editing a comment
      those bombs are called "fuseless bomb". i have those bombs. it is depressing if it happens to us especially when teammate is noob or team doesn't help you. i don't like this method (i also never do this method) and i wish that fuseless bombs is banned in king of the hill.

• Moises 504
      Moises 504 commented
      Editing a comment
      Suerte que no me gusta jugar ese modo de juego

• Maija
      Maija commented
      Editing a comment
      NUKE your way out! You can also place land mines close to your starting point. When someone tries to plant Fuseles bombs they will run into a mine.

Estoy de acuerdo contigo, deberían nerfear esa carta como darle un enfriamiento de 1 segundo, como era antes o no puedes poner cartas cuando apareces con escudo, eso evitaría quedar encerrado.

Comment

Working...
    X