Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winning A Legendary Item after planning on quitting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maija
    replied
    Maybe not forever but atleast a while. It all depents on how much players spin it. If there are no spins there is no point having the wheel in the game.

Leave a comment:

• _/Just!n\_
    replied
    Originally posted by Maija View Post
    Congratulations on winning the Legendary Bomb! That is really lucky! We have plans for 2022 and we'll try some new things in the events etc.
    Will the wheel stay forever? i hope! it is a very good feature in-game and people like it. I feel like the clothes of the bomber with chrustmas hat should be a body in-game. a legendary

Leave a comment:

• Maija
    replied
    Congratulations on winning the Legendary Bomb! That is really lucky! We have plans for 2022 and we'll try some new things in the events etc.

Leave a comment:

• Mol
    started a topic Winning A Legendary Item after planning on quitting...

Winning A Legendary Item after planning on quitting...

My first legendary item that I've won from the wheel. In other words, it's like it's telling me "Good luck" in Season 28. Really because I didn't really enjoy any of the events on Season 27 because of how players on "team" events would just purposely lose for their team and it's like really unfair to some people, especially when you can't refill hearts at the end. So like I don't know if I'm gonna continue playing, I do wanna hope for future references in 2v2 and 3v3 events that there should be timeouts to players who's only there just to purposely lose for their team and/or allow playing with members in your clan.

But I can't lie about this win, I was really tired when I spin for this. No stops (slowing it down), just a spin. Another thing that I liked from the Rock'n Bomb season.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	65F4EA7C-56A7-4993-B223-1CE1065A4551.png
Views:	93
Size:	854.3 KB
ID:	34227
Working...
X