Epic/Rare Customize Items Wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic/Rare Customize Items Wishlist

I wonder if any of these customize items would be available in seasonal outfit bundles or arena special offers throughout September to December. Is there any possibilities they would come out around this year?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image(bfwl).png
Views:	86
Size:	542.1 KB
ID:	33472

We recently opened some items from the seasons 1-4. It will take some time before we go to the next seasons.

The aviator hat in the top left corner will be part of an outfit bundle in November.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Mol
      Mol commented
      Editing a comment
      That's cool. Also, I am on a budget for Season 25 items, which I am wondering what would be the legendary items on Season 25 mega bundles?

• Mol
      Mol commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, I've already got 2 out of 18 items from my wishlist so far because of the special offers I've received. I do wanna make some suggestions. One is I do suggest the rare glasses accessory item to appear in a outfit bundle or special offers in Season 26 or 27. The 2nd hat on the list, I prefer it as a Season 27 item in a outfit bundle or special offer. I have a few more there, but I'll just hope I get more of my dream items shortly in the future. Thank you for the recent special offers by the way.

Ya después de eso muchos tendrán mis alas de angel q casi nadie tiene :v

Comment

Working...
    X