Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Festive Lights Bomb

I really want this bomb... like very badly

Does anyone know when any possible times this would be around? I sometimes think that it may be around December because of the Christmas lights, but I'm already seeing 2 Christmas related bombs and there could be possibly a new legendary bomb during the Christmas season. I've also been waiting Mega Bundle after Mega Bundle for this since I be thinking there's a chance it would come there at anytime, and it still hasn't come around.

The legendary Festive Lights Bomb will come available on December. Christmas themed legendary bombs are only available around Christmas time and therefore the chance to get one comes around once a year.

The December season plans are not final yet but at the moment it looks like the festive light bomb will be the final reward in the Season Pass.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Thank you, Maija. I really appreciate for all the heads up. I thought I could never get in touch with someone from Hyperkani. For sure when December arrives, I'm gonna get it after many months. I hope you have a nice day, and I really do appreciate for all the responses from you!

Comment

Over 200 views here? That's nice to see, especially when I can tell people wants this bomb as well. I'm also seeing a post with over 25,000 views, that's really crazy I find it.

Comment

• Maija
          Maija commented
          Editing a comment
          We have lots of "lurkers" on the forum. If I have to guess I'll say the post with 25K views is one about the card balance changes.
      Working...
      X