Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to unlock the legendary barrel in the 'back' customization category?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to unlock the legendary barrel in the 'back' customization category?

Does anyone know how to unlock the legendary barrel in the 'back' customization category?

Legendary items come available pretty rarely. The legendary barrel was added in January 2021 in an outfit bundle with 1000 gems. It will be offered in the second Mega Bundle in Under the Sea season September 2021. After that it will take probably an other 9 months before it is available again.

However we are planning a feature where you might get a random legendary item (if you are super lucky). That gives a small chance to get the barrel.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• NaNaNa
      NaNaNa commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the same as Christian. You developers aren't listening to your VIP community. It's not special if everyone have the cool items...

• Maija
      Maija commented
      Editing a comment
      You guys were judging the idea not even knowing what it is. What if it is a Megagigaton chest for 2000 gems and a tiny chance of getting a legendary? Or a chest you need to buy with real money? Well, it is not... but It could be since I didn't tell you any details about what the plan is.

I don't remember giving out any epic items yet but I plan to. I'm going to send a gift to all players when the gifting option is available.

• _/Just!n\_
      _/Just!n\_ commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with Maija, you have to wait before its out to know what happens. as she said the chance is SMALL. so in a normal chest the chance could be around 0,001!

No Problem,i have 2 event wings.ADD MORE IN EVENTS PLEASEEE

Comment

Working...
    X