Clan War Updates 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan War Updates 2021-2022

Hello Maija I have an idea for this coming 2021. Make it clan war updates. Because some of these members are switching to other clan for the highest arena points & making it on the no.1 spot in clan leaderboard & that's very uncool for switching other clan. So some of the leaders of the clans wants to declare clan war already & on VS. Friends does not gonna work even in other server as well. So I suggest to add a clan war mode & the leaders of the clans will make a custom rules & points as well. That way the players will believe on these clan after the clan war & they will never betray & switch to other clan again & the members will work hard for playing arena & train them to become pro players already & the clan leaderboard will be changed everything when the clan war mode will be added. Can you please add this clan war mode? The leaders of the clans will be proud if you add these updates by this 2021. If the updates delay then it's on 2022 instead.

Sounds like a robust idea!

Comment

Could you tell me more about your ideas about how it could be organized and what might be the rules?

I have some ideas but I think it is important to hear what players have in mind before starting to work on something
      FAQ
      Perguntas frequentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Es una genial idea, otra idea que agregaría es que en esa batalla se cuenten estrellas como el evento en equipo, pero eso sí que no reviva el que murió
        EDAN

Comment

This idea can force players to stop changing clans so often which is positive.

Comment

Here's my ideas Maija Before the clan war starts they will need 10 clan members or more requires to unlock the clan war. The leaders will create a custom rules & same as creating the room which 2v2 to 4v4 & 2v2v2v2 & mode in event also like supply, deathmatch & star hunt & also there will be the numbers of which points will be made as most points (max points 20), if there will be a late game match. Then after creating that rules & more, the leaders will send to other clans or random for choosing these clans & there will be a pop up battle notification & it's said makeAdifference wants to have a clan war & they have to choose wisely. If they click decline button, it will be delayed for a clan war because of they are not ready yet & they are still busy until now. But if they click accept button, they will choose a clan members who will be their teammates. & there will be a warmup also when those clan members are still loading to join. When the enemy clans are already killed & this is the last team standing will be automatic wins & claims at 1 points. & there will be also a spectator mode which is live by 5 seconds delay but this is for the clan members only & they will chat to those allies & enemy who are already watching & they cannot see for those chat for players during this match. During the battle they may be able to chat for their allies & enemy also except for those spectators which they will not see any chat what they are saying right now. When the ally has disconnect & rage quit the leaders will declare timeout or surrender the match. When the leaders already used timeout means they will select the other clan members to their clan even those spectators also. In the last match which are currently at 19-0 or more means they are now in the last match. when the last 1 which are ally & enemy kills means they are the winner in total of 20-0 or more & when they click the surrender button means it will be counted also as the winners. After the clan war it will be a win or lose rate on how many win or lose streak for now. But when you leave the clan as the last member & when the leaders want to re-create a clans it will be reset back to 0 points. What do you think of my ideas?

Comment

• Bryan Casa
              Bryan Casa commented
              Editing a comment
              This idea is great, another thing that they would add would be the members of clans that win, obtain chests or bomberium and those that lose, will lose bomberium or points in sand

• Isaac Emanuel Dantas
              Isaac Emanuel Dantas commented
              Editing a comment
              Es una buena idea agregarlo.

• Kenji20
              Kenji20 commented
              Editing a comment
              Bryan Casa your idea is terrible. Because this is only like same as vs. friends in this clan war thou. But for the loser will add the lose stats by 1.

Sounds good. _

Comment

Originally posted by Kenji20 View Post
              Here's my ideas Maija Before the clan war starts they will need 10 clan members or more requires to unlock the clan war. The leaders will create a custom rules & same as creating the room which 2v2 to 4v4 & 2v2v2v2 & mode in event also like supply, deathmatch & star hunt & also there will be the numbers of which points will be made as most points (max points 20), if there will be a late game match. Then after creating that rules & more, the leaders will send to other clans or random for choosing these clans & there will be a pop up battle notification & it's said makeAdifference wants to have a clan war & they have to choose wisely. If they click decline button, it will be delayed for a clan war because of they are not ready yet & they are still busy until now. But if they click accept button, they will choose a clan members who will be their teammates. & there will be a warmup also when those clan members are still loading to join. When the enemy clans are already killed & this is the last team standing will be automatic wins & claims at 1 points. & there will be also a spectator mode which is live by 5 seconds delay but this is for the clan members only & they will chat to those allies & enemy who are already watching & they cannot see for those chat for players during this match. During the battle they may be able to chat for their allies & enemy also except for those spectators which they will not see any chat what they are saying right now. When the ally has disconnect & rage quit the leaders will declare timeout or surrender the match. When the leaders already used timeout means they will select the other clan members to their clan even those spectators also. In the last match which are currently at 19-0 or more means they are now in the last match. when the last 1 which are ally & enemy kills means they are the winner in total of 20-0 or more & when they click the surrender button means it will be counted also as the winners. After the clan war it will be a win or lose rate on how many win or lose streak for now. But when you leave the clan as the last member & when the leaders want to re-create a clans it will be reset back to 0 points. What do you think of my ideas?
              Hello again Maija it's been almost a week already as no response of my long ideas post. What do you think of my long ideas? This should force to stop for those players switching to other clans & they will proof that some of leaders of clans & others are believe that they are powerful clans.

Comment

• EDAN
                EDAN commented
                Editing a comment
                Maija tengo un problema con la última actualización, desde que la actualize me empezó a dar mucho lag, mis oponentes se teletransportaban y me aparecía a cada rato el símbolo de sin conexión, y el servidor a cada rato me tiraba hacia atrás como si estuviera desincronizado, luego me voy a fijar en el ping que tengo y me aparece que tengo 45 de ping, por las dudas me fijé en mi internet y está todo correcto, no se que pasó

Ok Maija it's seems its almost 1 month already & no resonse of my ideas on when that clan war release yet. For me I think the announcements of release the Clan War updates will be this March 2021 or 2022 thou. This is getting out of control for those clans like BOSS clan is still remains at No.1 spot & for reasons is they still finding the 3600 arena points players & they still recruiting it until now & some others are getting kicked out because of lower arena points. So I say to end the rival of those switching clans is too declare officially Clan War already. We want to happens on the announcements now. So that way those members of clans will be believe that they will stay on the same clan & no more joining the other clans. So I will say it again as one last time. What do you think of my ideas on my last post on December 14,2020 at 8:45AM?

Comment

Working...
              X