Voice chat features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice chat features

I hope that in the future there will be a voice chat feature when playing in the arena or classics, to provide excitement while playing, and don't forget to give the on / off button

I Love your Idea Brooooo

Comment

What about swear or troll?! This could hurt kids and it can lead in cyber-bullying.

Comment

ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ

Comment

It would be a bit insecure After some just spend insulting what would make him upset,But I say it should be an age let's say +15 years, but you can be banned from that if you insult or say something annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Fire_CRB View Post
            I hope that in the future there will be a voice chat feature when playing in the arena or classics, to provide excitement while playing, and don't forget to give the on / off button
            It would be a fascinating idea! But we can not see it on the positive side, but also on the negative side, that is, the inconveniences it could cause, such as, for example, if a player can be silenced by insults, external shouts, insecure threats, etc ...

Even so, it will be an idea that Maija will have in mind, of that, for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X