Derogatory comments from ALi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derogatory comments from ALi

Here I have attached a screenshot of a recent video ALi has uploaded to his YouTube channel, in the screenshot he says "to the kitchen please", this a very sexist, outdated comment to make to a girl. The problem I have is this guy is getting praise, younger players are being influenced by this person and it encourages a toxic environment for people to play in. Fair is fair, he beat me, that doesn't bother me but his attitude is disgusting and needs addressing. I'm not posting this hoping for a response as I know hyperkani aren't going to be able to intervene, but I want other female players to see my post and know that it's not acceptable to be spoken to like that Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220109-103135_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	741.2 KB
ID:	34266

Yep, something that is posted in YouTube is kind of out of our reach. If I could fix all the sexists and other idiots in the world I would.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

As a boy i have to say this is messed up. its fucking discrimatory. I have hated ali for a fucking long time. Ali should be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by ELM View Post
        Here I have attached a screenshot of a recent video ALi has uploaded to his YouTube channel, in the screenshot he says "to the kitchen please", this a very sexist, outdated comment to make to a girl. The problem I have is this guy is getting praise, younger players are being influenced by this person and it encourages a toxic environment for people to play in. Fair is fair, he beat me, that doesn't bother me but his attitude is disgusting and needs addressing. I'm not posting this hoping for a response as I know hyperkani aren't going to be able to intervene, but I want other female players to see my post and know that it's not acceptable to be spoken to like that Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220109-103135_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	741.2 KB
ID:	34266
        Ali, is a person who shows no respect for anyone, let's say, who is self-centered. He never learns from his mistakes and besides, he behaves very toxicly, this behavior must change, and you cannot allow these types of people in the community, something should be done about it.

Comment

We can't stop anyone from making YouTube videos. Don't watch or subscribe to his channel.
          FAQ
          Perguntas frequentes
          Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Ipmee
            Ipmee commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you hate A l i ? And do you want him to stop making youtube videos? I think he is the most youtuber that support your game , he gets at least 10k views for every video he uploads, and he’s only toxic with the toxic players, if you dont know, this girl who called “ELM” joined Ali’s room and she kept insulting him for no reason, and that guy who called SILENCE is mad because he lost against Ali on the tournament, and that guy who Called Just!n is mad because ali kicked him from his room, because he was spamming message , Im Ali’s friend and we are in the same clan and i know everything about him. He’s friendly

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            What I am trying to say here is, that what players do or post in YouTube is none of our bussines. If someone doesn't like somebody else's videos they should not watch them or subscribe to them.

• _/Just!n\_
            _/Just!n\_ commented
            Editing a comment
            Ipmee what, im Just!n and what did i do?

Ipmee, ipmee, ipmee... yes Ali is an 'amazing' individual and he's very lucky to have such loyal friends like yourself ♥️ One day you may understand the point I'm making but for now, I think you should do you and not get involved

Comment

Maija, I appreciate your point, but you and I know it's not as easily dismissed as that, I dont have a yt account for a start. You can't police youtube but you have an obligation as a service provider to ensure people are happy and safe within your domain

Comment

You have young, impressionable players on BF who should not be exposed to this kind of thing, if I made a racist or sexist comment, is it justifiable because my friend says I'm a nice person? It's possible (happens a lot to me and others) to change username and swear or abuse other players, however, there is no filtering or banning of accounts that do so? What is the displayed age rating of BF for that matter?

Comment

• Maija
                Maija commented
                Editing a comment
                Room creator can kick out other players and there is a setting to disable chat. Clan leaders can kick, ban and mute clan members.

If this is not enough the next step is to remove the chat option from VS Friends mode completely.

Should be at least 12+ because you can't/won't stop abusive language and behaviour within the game

Comment

• Maija
                Maija commented
                Editing a comment
                The age limit is 13. If you are under 13 the chat is disabled as a default.

• ELM
                ELM commented
                Editing a comment
                What about filtering profanities in usernames? Chat is disabled for under 13 but they can still see a user name that reads F#@K YOU, That is exposure to inappropriate things. Games from a decade ago can filter this and stop bad language being used in usernames

Ipmee, Ali was being horrid in that room, you forgot the bit where he called me a bi#ch along with other bad things and then started asking me who my husband is?! I replied to that and said 'Ali' because I knew he was being provocative, do the math. Don't know what you're hoping for, he's not going to feature you in a vid for fibbing for him lol

Comment

In overview Maija, it's not about youtube, it's not about instagram, the problem me and others are having is that hyperkani, are putting people like Ali on a pedestal by promoting him on socials and refusing to even give him a warning about his behaviour

Comment

• ELM
                  ELM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What about this Maija ? You, as hyperkani, promote this guy... how can you take no ownership of this, he can post what he likes but that's not my problem or yours, it's hyperkani sharing him and showcasing him in tournaments, thats the issue, do you understand that the impression people get from that is you can act how you want on the game because there are no consequences

ELM.. ELM.. ELM.. hello there my friend! I do not think you should waste time. Bomber Friends doesn't really care about post, I think they focus more on the updates.... which is dumb.....

Comment

• ELM
                  ELM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree Justin, thanks for supporting my point ✌

That was a rather political answer maija, Your response doesn't address the point I was making, instead you are implying that I have the ability to suspend accounts, I dont, I can kick abusive players from a room and I can kick them from my clan, I'm very aware of this.

Comment

Back to the point, what is hyperkani going to do about inappropriate behaviour within the game? The things that the players have no control over, the things the devs are solely responsible for? Like the report account button that lacks potency, I have reported accounts but nothing is done about it, I get no message to say its been reviewed or even dismissed? I would just like a straight answer, rather than you pointing out things I already know please?

Comment

I'm pushing an elephant up the stairs but I'm not the one at fault, just seems like none of this concerns hyperkani...that concerns me lol

Comment

Working...
                    X