Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipmee
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, its just like throwing your self from a tower and hoping to not die, you aren’t a bad developer maija

• Maija
    replied
    If you have a problem with someone don't play with them.

Leave a comment:

• ELM
    commented on 's reply
    At no point have I called him a paedo, its like trying to educate pork

• ELM
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4128.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	775.3 KB
ID:	34356 this is the perfect example, this is how bullies act in schools, you try and retaliate and they make you out to be the bad person

Leave a comment:

• ELM
    commented on 's reply
    What about this Maija ? You, as hyperkani, promote this guy... how can you take no ownership of this, he can post what he likes but that's not my problem or yours, it's hyperkani sharing him and showcasing him in tournaments, thats the issue, do you understand that the impression people get from that is you can act how you want on the game because there are no consequences

• ELM
    replied
    I'm not asking for a redo of bf I just want you to make it a less toxic place for people to come together and play, the general idea of a multiplayer game is that isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• ELM
    commented on 's reply
    What about filtering profanities in usernames? Chat is disabled for under 13 but they can still see a user name that reads F#@K YOU, That is exposure to inappropriate things. Games from a decade ago can filter this and stop bad language being used in usernames

• ELM
    commented on 's reply
    I agree Justin, thanks for supporting my point ✌

• ELM
    replied
    I'm pushing an elephant up the stairs but I'm not the one at fault, just seems like none of this concerns hyperkani...that concerns me lol

Leave a comment:

• ELM
    replied
    Back to the point, what is hyperkani going to do about inappropriate behaviour within the game? The things that the players have no control over, the things the devs are solely responsible for? Like the report account button that lacks potency, I have reported accounts but nothing is done about it, I get no message to say its been reviewed or even dismissed? I would just like a straight answer, rather than you pointing out things I already know please?

Leave a comment:

• ELM
    replied
    That was a rather political answer maija, Your response doesn't address the point I was making, instead you are implying that I have the ability to suspend accounts, I dont, I can kick abusive players from a room and I can kick them from my clan, I'm very aware of this.

Leave a comment:

• Maija
    commented on 's reply
    Room creator can kick out other players and there is a setting to disable chat. Clan leaders can kick, ban and mute clan members.

If this is not enough the next step is to remove the chat option from VS Friends mode completely.

• Maija
    commented on 's reply
    The age limit is 13. If you are under 13 the chat is disabled as a default.

• _/Just!n\_
    replied
    ELM.. ELM.. ELM.. hello there my friend! I do not think you should waste time. Bomber Friends doesn't really care about post, I think they focus more on the updates.... which is dumb.....

Leave a comment:

• ELM
    replied
    In overview Maija, it's not about youtube, it's not about instagram, the problem me and others are having is that hyperkani, are putting people like Ali on a pedestal by promoting him on socials and refusing to even give him a warning about his behaviour

Leave a comment:

Working...
X