No announcement yet.

Derogatory comments from ALi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not asking for a redo of bf I just want you to make it a less toxic place for people to come together and play, the general idea of a multiplayer game is that isn't it?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4128.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	775.3 KB
ID:	34356 this is the perfect example, this is how bullies act in schools, you try and retaliate and they make you out to be the bad person

Comment

• ELM
        ELM commented
        Editing a comment
        At no point have I called him a paedo, its like trying to educate pork

If you have a problem with someone don't play with them.
      FAQ
      Perguntas frequentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Ipmee
        Ipmee commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, its just like throwing your self from a tower and hoping to not die, you aren’t a bad developer maija

I appreciate your point, but you and I know it's not as easily dismissed as that, I dont have a yt account for a start. You can't police youtube but you have an obligation as a service provider to ensure people are happy and safe within your domain

Comment

Cerra el orto
        si tienen que bannear a todos los que dicen cosas no queda nadie en el juego.
        solo sos otra mujer mas haciendo el juego que mas le gusta victimizarse

Comment

Originally posted by Dante Moya View Post
          Cerra el orto
          si tienen que bannear a todos los que dicen cosas no queda nadie en el juego.
          solo sos otra mujer mas haciendo el juego que mas le gusta victimizarse
          Esto debería estar en el olvido, pero bueno, nadie tiene derecho a insultar, porque Ali puede hacerlo?

Simplemente, como dice Maija, no juegues con él y listo. Una pelea así, no vale la pena seguir, y además, como es en YouTube, es imposible realizar algún acto 'bueno' fuera del propio juego, cada uno tiene sus responsabilidades, dentro, de lo que le pertenece.

Comment

Working...
          X