Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bomber Friends Downfall 2022. Goodbye Bomber Friends. Game deleted in 2022.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bomber Friends Downfall 2022. Goodbye Bomber Friends. Game deleted in 2022.?

This game, 'Bomber Friends'. Will probably come to an end soon, many players have left this game. Its getting boring,
    Arena is always the same,
    Season pass always the reward chest and sometimes card or accesoires,
    Outfit Competition broken,
    Too much pay to win items.
    This is just not enough. If it keeps on like this, Your game and community will go bankrupt and game: deleted.
    You have to improve your game ALOT.
    More new features. as for
    new gamemodes
    more dungeon runs
    more single player levels.
    Events are also getting boring ;/. We need better win rewards for event.
    This is only a tip, Bomber friends. Use it wisely and you might not lose your game. as for tips:
    Stop making too much 'offers' in the shop, its annoying and too long time for purchase.
    Make the big offer cost less money, or add some more gems and bomberium in it.
    Worthless items in the weekly bundle shop cost less coins.
    More game modes, like 1v1. or bounty hunt.
    make the game less pay to win. And make event prizes WORTH IT.
    Season items better (free pass): stop it being only these chests add MORE rewards.

More about this topic later. answer your opinion in ENGLISH. I will answer it.Maija and others. Also maija, read this with more of your developers then just you.

-_/Just!n\_

I said many ideas in this forum, and some of them if hyperkany would put it like creating maps in the room and be able to create events, with only one of these the game would become more popular than it is now, but if not add new things or better rewards to veterans, like changing event rewards by other better ones, only to veterans who are months in the game, the game will have fewer players and it will have a lot of income, and even become obsolete.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan Casa View Post
      I said many ideas in this forum, and some of them if hyperkany would put it like creating maps in the room and be able to create events, with only one of these the game would become more popular than it is now, but if not add new things or better rewards to veterans, like changing event rewards by other better ones, only to veterans who are months in the game, the game will have fewer players and it will have a lot of income, and even become obsolete.
      Yes I agree. some events should give better prizes, they say the do old prizes cause for starters but starters are not so pro so is low chance they will win the event, And I also said lots of ideas but they don't reply a lot. only Maija is here. I think there should be more people here on forum instead of only maija.

Comment

• Maija
        Maija commented
        Editing a comment
        I am the most important one. I plan the events and seasons.

If all event top rewards are something new and awesome it means pro players would get one new awesome thing every week and noobs get barely anything ever. I like the idea more that you can get bomberium and gems etc. from events, chests and season pass and then use them to get the outfit bundles you want to have. This way everyone can get something awesome - it just takes pros a shorter time to collect the bomberium/gems than it does for the noobs.

• _/Just!n\_
        _/Just!n\_ commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello. thank for comment, im really gratefull for the free taunt in this christmas season pass! You should do more like those rewards! I understand now,This is a very good idea maija: make different level prizes, like:
        Level 1: 25 bomberium
        Level 2: 50 bomberium
        Level 3: 200 bomberium
        Level 4: 500 bomberium
        Level 5: 1000 bomberium
        Level 6: 2500 bomberium
        Level 7: 5000 bomberium
        Level 8: 10000 bomberium
        (this is for like differend rewards in events and stuff, like if theres an event and at like, 4 wins you get 200 bomberium, you get this above me)
        Please also add an way to get easier experience to level up though. also, with an play with friends mode make an 'make own map' mode and that you can save the map. and that people can like or dislike it. Maija
    Working...
    X