Search Clans & Member Lists!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Clans & Member Lists!

Hello Maija I'm already sick & tired of leaving & rejoining my clan because of searching another clans. I have a suggestion here. Let's add Search Clans during inside of our clans! Some of leaders & members are wanting to check other clans during inside of their clans. So if they wanting to search clans, they will find the magnifying glass logo button on the middle of top left clan name & members & top right of clan chest task. Even on clan leaderboard, they will find the small info button.(Not Revealing Password). & my next suggestion also is try add this Member Lists also. You know on current info for now are the names,descriptions,arena pts & total members right? So in the new clan info, they will reveal on members name & arena pts also from top to bottom. That way some members will check if they are truly switched their clans after leaving their ex clans. What do you think of my suggestions? Agree or Not?

Hello! I never thought someone would be looking for new clans all the time so this problem has never crossed my mind. There are some changes coming to the clans at some point but it is too early to say what/when. I'm pretty sure searching for clans while already on a clan is not going to end up on the high priority todo list. What info you can see about a clan before joining in is something that will be easier to add / change.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Well it's seems quite right. But in the other games like Clash of Clans,Clash Royale, Bloons TD Battles, etc. are may able to search clans while we're inside of clan & revealing those members as todo lists also. I hope if either Christmas or 2022 updates will be feature about this Search Clans & Member Lists soon!

Here's my picture of Clash Royale about a Search Clan Logo & Member Lists:
      Attached Files

Comment

Wellllllll.... I assume Supercell has hundreds of developers and we have basically two. When we want to add something new to the game it takes AGES to get it ready.

But I do think there should be more information available about the clans when you are searching for one. That profile/info window is most likely the one we'll work on first.
        FAQ
        Perguntas frequentes
        Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Kenji20
          Kenji20 commented
          Editing a comment
          I see. Well in that case then I'll have to wait patiently for now.
      Working...
      X