Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaks season 23/24/[25?!?!]. and a little dissapointed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moises 504
    replied
    Originally posted by _/Just!n\_ View Post
    As most of us know:
    Season 22: Beach [next year 'Atlantic Ocean' season? more info about the 'summer' season for my idea of (note: this Atlantic Ocean is MY idea)]
    Season 23: Autumn/Farm.
    Season 24/25: ???
    In Hakai's new video about the free costumes for starters. there was a video: but in that video he showed that he made the body but look at the image of the video: you see an greeting: and now the bomber team [always??] does that the background is something with the season, as example for Science, in the background of the greetings it was little black green with potions, this time in the image you saw:
    Vampire that did an greeting. in the middle you saw Maija! and as last there was b mito or Emilia
    but, the greeting of the vampire.. it was not just a old greeting that's in the game. I watched season 23, beach: there was no greeting of the ! ? greeting, same as for 23! [autumn] the greeting was not in the season! so this is what I think!

background: orange.. looked live something like lava.. a little MOLTEN!
    so I though.. an season with Lava? and you'd probably think, what can we add? there's no costume to create in a lava season! indeed there is!
    cause..
    Molten Mines!
    its like an mine where things are molten.. watch out of the lava
    so there's an
    lava monster bundle
    crystal skin bundle
    miner bundle [y'know, someone who mines]
    and uhh... something with rocks I guess?
    an back could be CRYSTAL WINGS!
    [Note this is what I think, all orginal. If it will not be added, just a suggestion ]

'And a little dissapointed..'
    Why BF why? you are putting a 'coming soon' item as a reward in a event? that's just disappointing Bomber Friends. I suppose you don't put an coming soon item in a event next time.

Now im gonna make an idea [as I said] for the season 'Atlantic Ocean'

...Pearl...Shark...

And Maija, most times you only talk about one topic of it, [like when I talk about 2 things, you only give answer on 1] please give answer on all things we ask/say. So we will understand better
    Que coincidencia justo la temporada 24 será del fondo del mar
    Es mejor agradecer que nos dieron un emote de la siguiente temporada antes

Leave a comment:

• Leaks season 23/24/[25?!?!]. and a little dissapointed..

As most of us know:
    Season 22: Beach [next year 'Atlantic Ocean' season? more info about the 'summer' season for my idea of (note: this Atlantic Ocean is MY idea)]
    Season 23: Autumn/Farm.
    Season 24/25: ???
    In Hakai's new video about the free costumes for starters. there was a video: but in that video he showed that he made the body but look at the image of the video: you see an greeting: and now the bomber team [always??] does that the background is something with the season, as example for Science, in the background of the greetings it was little black green with potions, this time in the image you saw:
    Vampire that did an greeting. in the middle you saw Maija! and as last there was b mito or Emilia
    but, the greeting of the vampire.. it was not just a old greeting that's in the game. I watched season 23, beach: there was no greeting of the ! ? greeting, same as for 23! [autumn] the greeting was not in the season! so this is what I think!

background: orange.. looked live something like lava.. a little MOLTEN!
    so I though.. an season with Lava? and you'd probably think, what can we add? there's no costume to create in a lava season! indeed there is!
    cause..
    Molten Mines!
    its like an mine where things are molten.. watch out of the lava
    so there's an
    lava monster bundle
    crystal skin bundle
    miner bundle [y'know, someone who mines]
    and uhh... something with rocks I guess?
    an back could be CRYSTAL WINGS!
    [Note this is what I think, all orginal. If it will not be added, just a suggestion ]

'And a little dissapointed..'
    Why BF why? you are putting a 'coming soon' item as a reward in a event? that's just disappointing Bomber Friends. I suppose you don't put an coming soon item in a event next time.

Now im gonna make an idea [as I said] for the season 'Atlantic Ocean'

...Pearl...Shark...

And Maija, most times you only talk about one topic of it, [like when I talk about 2 things, you only give answer on 1] please give answer on all things we ask/say. So we will understand better
Working...
X