Change joystick settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change joystick settings

I suggest a change in game mechanics that allows players to change the size of the movement joystick.This change is possible in several other games. In the bomber, for example, the current size of the joystick disturbs me and disturbs some other players where I found out about the same problem. Sometimes, during the game, I get limited movement due to the size of the joystick and the size of my device's screen. This change could come in the form of configuration. In which each player would configure the ideal size of the buttons on the screen.
    (Translated by google translator)

graciously, Android.

Canal hakai 23 aqui está uma das.publicações, traduzi o texto original pelo Google pra ficar mais viável eles entenderem.

Comment

Originally posted by android View Post
      Canal hakai 23 aqui está uma das.publicações, traduzi o texto original pelo Google pra ficar mais viável eles entenderem.
      Olá bomber! Muito legal sua ideia. Quando postar ideias assim, marque as moderadoras! Maija e Emiilia.

Comment

Eso sería genial, bueno yo ya estoy acostumbrado a estos controles pero es por el tamaño de mí telefono, pero una vez jugué en un teléfono más chico y me fue difícil moverme, creo que esa idea es muy buena más que todo por el tamaño de el teléfono
        EDAN

Comment

I very Agree to this post. Cause even i have bigger phone but still my movements limited

Comment

I don't know about the technical details of how to make changes to joystick size, but I can always suggest it to the devs.
            FAQ
            Perguntas requentes
            Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Working...
            X