Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points and Rank Up

Whats is rules of the points system? Can someone care to explain

You gain rank playing in the Multiplayer matches. You get points from blowing stuff up, collecting stuff and killing other players. You get extra points from winning the match. You lose points if you commit suicide.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• milosaurus
      milosaurus commented
      Editing a comment
      When I collecting the infection stuff, the points will getting or losting? How it works?

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Getting the curse is punishment enough. It won't affect your rank points. No losing or getting points from curse infection.

pls help me to grow my rank

Comment

i want level app my avatar & point up

Comment

the only think you guys need to do it's to play more!!! try to win every time... and collect all the stuff in the map!!!

Comment

• Rowena.Escultura
          Rowena.Escultura commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok!kahit,1st timer pa.lang ako for this game.I'll try my best

I thankfulness.kasi nasubukan Kong maka sign-in,sa isang game apps,kahit na matagal,dahil paulit-ulit,at paiba-iba ang na ipa2sok Kong email add.pero pi nagtiyagaan Kong intindihin ang instructions, I told to my self bahala na,Basta i-try ko lang.at boom!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rowena.Escultura View Post
          I thankfulness.kasi nasubukan Kong maka sign-in,sa isang game apps,kahit na matagal,dahil paulit-ulit,at paiba-iba ang na ipa2sok Kong email add.pero pi nagtiyagaan Kong intindihin ang instructions, I told to my self bahala na,Basta i-try ko lang.at boom!!
          Kapag may tiyaga,may matututunan!...

Comment

I lost lot of friends due to pubg. When pubg came all my friends went to play pubg . Plzzzz hyperkami do something so players don't stop leaving game.
            I have few tricks wanna see :- https://za.gl/ngOeXt

Comment

Working...
            X