Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hHACK. DO SOMETHING PLEASE

Comment

I gave up playing multiplayer. I just played a game where a player walked through all bombs, not just the ones that I or another player set. They walked through there own. The player went by the name ILoveBTS. I had quit the previous match because a player dropped seven bombs immediately after coming back from blowing up. There seems to be a huge increase in hackers since about noon yesterday.

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        We are testing new antihacks in the beta version. So far the tests are going well. We plan on releasing the Arena mode as soon as possible. Most hacker problems will get solved with the new version.

Almost all players are able to walk through bombs, would you teach me how to do that, so the game is in a fairplay. Thanks

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        It is not possible to walk through bombs. If it looks like others are walking through them you are having issues with lag. But lag is nothing to worry about, the servers always know where each player is and is supposed to be in relation to other players. They fix lag problems by pulling back players or killing players who walked through blasts. If someone uses a hack to walk through a bomb the servers kick that player out.
    Working...
    X