Playing on multiple devices and accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing on multiple devices and accounts

Only one Google account (Android) or Game Center (iOS) can be linked to a Bomber Friends player profile. The same Google account or Game Center can't be linked with multiple Bomber Friends profiles. If you want to play on multiple Bomber Friends profiles you will also need multiple Google Player accounts or Game Centers.

You can play on multiple devices if you log in with the same Google account or Game Center on each device and you link your Bomber Friends profile. You can't play on Android and iOS devices with the same Bomber Friends profile. When playing on multiple devices you will get some error messages. For example, if you open a chest on one of the devices you will still see it on the other device. But If you try to open the same chest twice you will get an error message.

Please be careful if you use multiple devices and accounts, and you sometimes uninstall and reinstall the game. Please write down your Player ID number(s) just in case something goes wrong and you need to ask for help.

Português (Traduzido com Google)

Apenas uma Conta do Google (Android) ou o Game Center (iOS) pode ser vinculado a um perfil de jogador do Bomber Friends. A mesma conta do Google ou o Game Center não pode ser vinculado a vários perfis do Bomber Friends. Se você quiser jogar em vários perfis Bomber Friends, também precisará de várias contas do Google Player ou Game Centres.

Você pode jogar em vários dispositivos se fizer login com a mesma Conta do Google ou Game Center em cada dispositivo e vincular seu perfil do Bomber Friends. Você não pode jogar em dispositivos Android e iOS com o mesmo perfil Bomber Friends. Ao jogar em vários dispositivos, você receberá algumas mensagens de erro. Por exemplo, se você abrir um baú em um dos dispositivos, ainda o verá no outro dispositivo. Mas se você tentar abrir o mesmo baú duas vezes, receberá uma mensagem de erro.

Por favor, tenha cuidado se você usar vários dispositivos e contas, e às vezes você desinstalar e reinstalar o jogo. Por favor, anote o (s) seu (s) número (s) de ID do Jogador, caso algo dê errado e você precise pedir ajuda.

Español (Traducido con Google)

Solo se puede vincular una cuenta de Google (Android) o Game Center (iOS) a un perfil de jugador de Bomber Friends. La misma cuenta de Google o Game Center no se puede vincular con varios perfiles de Bomber Friends. Si quieres jugar en varios perfiles de Bomber Friends, también necesitarás varias cuentas de Google Player o Game Centers.

Puedes jugar en múltiples dispositivos si inicias sesión con la misma cuenta de Google o Game Center en cada dispositivo y vinculas tu perfil de Bomber Friends. No puedes jugar en dispositivos Android e iOS con el mismo perfil de Bomber Friends. Cuando juegues en múltiples dispositivos obtendrás algunos mensajes de error. Por ejemplo, si abre un arcón en uno de los dispositivos, todavía lo verá en el otro dispositivo. Pero si intenta abrir el mismo cofre dos veces, recibirá un mensaje de error.

Tenga cuidado si usa varios dispositivos y cuentas, y algunas veces desinstala y reinstala el juego. Por favor, escriba su (s) número (s) de ID de jugador en caso de que algo salga mal y necesite pedir ayuda.
    Last edited by Raisa; 09-19-2019, 01:54 PM.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Eu jogo em 2 dispositivo passei a missao medieval a ultima e ganhei as roupas de brinde so que nao apareci pro
    outro celular so apareci no dispositivo que eu passei a faze pq? deveria aparecer nos 2dispositivo ja q os 2 é o mesmo email da conta do bomber friend.....vcs podem ajeitar isso oq devo fazer pra aparecer pros 2 dispositivo a roupa q ganhei?

Comment

Hello Raisa

Please help me, i use 1 google account to login to 1 Bomberfriend profile in 2 Android phones and it has no problem. But when i tried to login to my 3rd phone using the same Google account it did not work. After login then it suddenly log out within 1 second. What happened? What is the cause of my problem? (My Player ID is : C9B0E2941896FF10)

"if it doesn't happen automatically, go to the settings and tap the Link account button." ==> I can't find any "Link account" button in my game setting. Please see the attached files i send in this message..

Thank you!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Joseph23; 06-30-2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph23 View Post
        Hello Raisa

But when i tried to login to my 3rd phone using the same Google account it did not work. After login then it suddenly log out within 1 second. What happened? What is the cause of my problem?

Thank you!
        Hello, unfortunately there are some problems with the log in at the moment. Changing accounts doesn't work. The logging out within the first second probably means the original Google account on the device has been logged out?

Anyway, there should be a fix coming soon(ish). It depends on how fast this can be figured out. You are not the only one with the same problem. Don't worry... we are working on it!
        FAQ
        Perguntas frequentes
        Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Originally posted by Raisa View Post

Hello, unfortunately there are some problems with the log in at the moment. Changing accounts doesn't work. The logging out within the first second probably means the original Google account on the device has been logged out?

Anyway, there should be a fix coming soon(ish). It depends on how fast this can be figured out. You are not the only one with the same problem. Don't worry... we are working on it!
          hello,

In my case i did not logged out from both of my phones and once i also tried to logged out of 1 of my phones and then tried to login to my 3rd phone and still did not work out too. It seems it has to stay with my old phones forever Hopefully your team can find the solution soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Raisa View Post

Hello, unfortunately there are some problems with the log in at the moment. Changing accounts doesn't work. The logging vidmate fast download out within the first second probably means the original Google account on the device has been logged out?

I like the way you made this article. Short but juicy. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
            X