Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Items missing from your saved game? Roupas desaparecidas? ¿Trajes que faltan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My number id:26E003E2874CEBDE

Comment

I'am lose my diamonds and money

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello! Sorry to hear you are having problems with the gems. I will add some goldbars to your account so that you can buy back the gems.

Hi i also lost my progress i knew i paid 1,69€ for removig ads, i also bought the snowman pack for coin i think

GPA.3364-5645-4859-63119
      546B8A39BFF4A883

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you have more than one Google account? Because the Player Profile with the ID 546B8A39BFF4A883 is completely empty and there is no purchases shown even though I checked your order number and it is fine.

If you have more than one Google account on your phone the Google Play Games might have chosen the wrong one to log in automatically. Unfortunately you can't switch between accounts. You need to uninstall the game and/or clear app data and try again. I am not sure if it matters which account you are logged in Google Play Games app. It would make sense for this account to be the one that would automatically log in the game too.

Eu passei a faze meadieval mas nao apareci minha roupa no inventario ja desloguei e loguei minha conta e nada quero a roupa no meu inventari ja q sofri tanto p passar a faze ate comprei gemas p passar aguardo resposta

Comment

Hey! i lost my itens, need help!
        ID number: CE83FC93E83DOD74
        my email: fabiosoaresqueiroz@gmail.com

Comment

• Raisa
          Raisa commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello! Please send the ORDER NUMBERS from your purchases in an email that you send from inside the game. Go to settings and tap the button "Help with purchases". I need the order numbers to check what you have bought.

Como puedo cambiar mi cuenta a otro movil es que el que tengo ya anda fallando y comprare otro cel y desgargare el juego ahi pero como tengo algunos packs comprados no los quiero perder ayudame por favor

Comment

Yo perdí algunos objetos que compre con dinero que gane dentro de las misiones de el juego, se guardo mi avance en el modo historia así como las gemas de mejora para el modo historia, pero no los objetos que compre como bombas, skins de ropa, cara, ojos, cabeza, sombreros, etc.
          Mi ID : 2EF0DED80F7B8A48

Comment

Working...
          X