How to request a refund?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to request a refund?

All purchases on iOS devices go through App Store. To request a refund you need to contact Apple directly.

All purchases on Android devices go through Google Play Store. Request a refund from Google Play.

If you have a problem with a purchase and want us to check it do this:
    1. To track down your purchase we need the Order number you got when you made the purchase. Check your email for an confirmation message you received from Google Play Store. The order number is in that message.
    2. Open Bomber Friends game and go to Arena Screen. Tap your player name to open your player info. There you can see your Player ID number. Copy the number or take a screenshot.
    3. Send the info in a private message to Raisa here on Forum or tap the "help with purchases" button in the Bomber Friends settings to send an email.

***NOTE***
    In app purchases are not refunded without a valid reason.
    Always use password protection to prevent accidental and unauthorized purchases.
    Last edited by Maija; 01-22-2019, 12:26 PM.

Ótimo tutorial

Comment

I accident purchase the bundle pack can i get refund?
      My ID ABE7B6E0562069D
      This is Order Number GPA.1354-1389-5017-97163
      Thanks.

Comment

• Maija
        Maija commented
        Editing a comment
        This purchase was made three years ago in 2016. It is not possible to get a refund from Google after that long.

Meu primo comprou coisas no meu jogo pois
      ele sabe minha senha, e agora não consigo reembolsar! A compra foi feita dia 03/12/2019 e foi gasto 29,14 R$, ME DEVOLVAM O DINHEIRO POR FAVOR!!!

Comment

Meu primo comprou coisas no meu jogo, pois ele sabe minha senha, e agora não consigo reembolsar! A compra foi efetuada dia 03/12/2019 e foi gasto 29,14 R$, ME DEVOLVAM O DINHEIRO POR FAVOR!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X