• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDAN
    commented on 's reply
    Te hablas a ti mismo???

• Angel321
    replied
    Hola Luis, tiene que poner el numero id de su cuenta, pa que ellos puedan ayúdalos. Abrazos.

Leave a comment:

• Angel321
    replied
    Olá pessoal boa noite, preciso da ajudinha de vocês, há alguns minutos consegui completar a última fase do jogo, só que eu não ganhei todos os prêmios do baú. Na real o baú nem apareceu pra mim, só apareceram a roupa e a tiara no meu inventário e não recebi o Gold e as barras de ouro. O que posso fazer ? Mandar email pros adms? HELP!

Leave a comment:

• Huy2005
    replied
    That’s it, I quit this game. THERE ARE SO MANY ANNOYING THINGS:
    -Low medals players suicide to kill high medals players
    -Bugs: disconnect, go into sapling like being teleported and die.
    -Row of bombs: Like how can you survive with that surprise attack? That makes the other player get stuck while they are walking..??
    -Teaming problems
    -Annoying emojis spammers.
    -People sarcasm others players when they or the other players died.
    ”That is all what I think is the main problems of this game. I hope the developer can fix or punish the bad players. And for now, goodbye Bomber Friends.”

Leave a comment:

• EDAN
    replied
    Se me ocurrió si se pudiese hacer una partida con el maximo de rango que el creador de la sala quiera, así las batallas serán más justas o será como el quiere sin que nos pateen a todos

Leave a comment:

• EDAN
    commented on 's reply
    Patear a los que observan???, Si sacan a los jugadores sin saber quiénes son directamente hagan una partida privada, ahí nadie los va a molestar

• Maija
    commented on 's reply
    The next update is not coming until the end of January. Depending on how much work the developers already have on that update it might be in that one or in the update in the end of February. There is usually one monthly update when the items for the next Season are added.

• Gorgeous Sally
    replied
    My friend would like to know when the feature for “kicking observers”would be updated. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Maija
    replied
    Hello! Having forbidden words is a good idea in theory but more complicated in practice. There are several languages used in the game and we would need a database of all bad words in all these languages and then run everything through them. We'll try to come up with a solution. At least it could be possible to kick observers out too. We'll loon into this.

Leave a comment:

• EDAN
    commented on 's reply
    A Maija le di esa idea de bloquear chat de tu oponente, pero todavía no lo ha implementado, espero que en la próxima actualización ponga está idea

• Gorgeous Sally
    replied
    Based on my last post regarding banning and restricting some words ,I understand we get to ban people .However ,my friends and I have been reporting people for several times and even to an extend of emailing hyperkani which brought us to the forum. Furthermore, kicking them isn't as effective since they can still abuse when observing(we can't kick those observing) Just recently ,some people had been copying my friend's name and abusing religions .We honestly tried everything we could by kicking but it's useless .They can still comment when they are observing .So if you are going to come up with new functions, I suggest we can mute/block people. In this way ,what they say can't affect us once we mute them .It might take a lot of coding to do this, but I hope my suggestion will help ^^ Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Mikey
    commented on 's reply
    Hola y bienvenido al forum.
    Veo que tienes problemas con jugadores groseros, hemos hablado al respecto con el equipo hyperkani sobre ese tema, para deshacerse de ellos está la función de patear pero a la vez debes denunciarlo, así el equipo los rastrea y analiza para su baneo o suspensión de la cuenta.
    Solo debes denunciarlo por comportamiento molesto y poner la causa

• Gorgeous Sally
    replied
    This game started off fun and relaxing until a group of abusers start abusing my friends and it's ruining the whole purpose of this game. My friend has already talked to hyperkani team about it through the forum and they had created features such as “kick and ban”that helped improve the situation .Unfortunately, people are still creating rooms such as “rape [...]mom”etc and they have no intention of stopping . If possible, could you ban the words "rape”,“fuck”. For example, if someone says the word rape, it would be change to another word or the person can't type that word at all(not just on room comment ,but also room name ).I hope you take this into consideration to make the game a more safe place

Leave a comment:

• Mikey
    commented on 's reply
    Tendrá errores, ¿que juego no tiene errores?, Pero ellos hacen lo posible para mejorarlo, cosa que otros juegos no hacen por eso está lleno de hackers

• EDAN
    commented on 's reply
    Si no te gusta no comentes y no juegues.
    Acá solo son para personas que le gusta este juego y comentan sobre los problemas que tuvo en el juego para buscar una solución
Working...
X