Please Allow Revivals In All Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Allow Revivals In All Events

​​So like this type of situations get me frustrated a lot.
    I really just hate how an item like this is available as for a reward like this.
    “The 11 Wins award”
    I have at least played about 500 games of this, and highest streak at most I can get with 5 lives is 10 wins because whenever I’m like at a good paste like 8 wins in a row and no lives lost, I’ll just constantly approach players like instant shield killers (somehow has like 4 shield pickups at their corner), players who’ll just kill me as well by killing their self as well, 3v1’s, 2v1’s. Stuff like this just makes me wanna quit the game or not even have fun with the events. Is this how I am getting big luck from the Bomber wheel? Attempting to quit, but somehow receives an desirable Legendary item? This actually has happened to me 3 times already, which I can’t believe.

It’s not that I’m not enjoying the game at all, it’s just how these type of events are. Like I really wanted this so bad but every time I’ll do my best on my last point, it’s just instant death for me as I’m the first target that I can’t avoid from. More that I will say, I do dislike the events that you cannot revive in, even when you’re just only one win away for what you want real badly. I just hope there’s a change to this.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Mol View Post
    ​​So like this type of situations get me frustrated a lot.
    I really just hate how an item like this is available as for a reward like this.
    “The 11 Wins award”
    I have at least played about 500 games of this, and highest streak at most I can get with 5 lives is 10 wins because whenever I’m like at a good paste like 8 wins in a row and no lives lost, I’ll just constantly approach players like instant shield killers (somehow has like 4 shield pickups at their corner), players who’ll just kill me as well by killing their self as well, 3v1’s, 2v1’s. Stuff like this just makes me wanna quit the game or not even have fun with the events. Is this how I am getting big luck from the Bomber wheel? Attempting to quit, but somehow receives an desirable Legendary item? This actually has happened to me 3 times already, which I can’t believe.

It’s not that I’m not enjoying the game at all, it’s just how these type of events are. Like I really wanted this so bad but every time I’ll do my best on my last point, it’s just instant death for me as I’m the first target that I can’t avoid from. More that I will say, I do dislike the events that you cannot revive in, even when you’re just only one win away for what you want real badly. I just hope there’s a change to this.

I completed this event with effort despite not having a season pass, whenever I can't complete the events, I try to do tricks and practice with those cards, since before I couldn't complete the events, because I only got up to 8.

Comment

Practicing with the cards before entering the event is a bit of a helpful suggestion to me, but I still just hate the fact how I can’t like revive I’m like only one win away from what I want real badly. It has happened to me 3 times at most to me that event, which I hated. I don’t care how much in Gems or Bomberiums would it be just to revive for one thing you are really desperate for (as I have a lot of resources saved already), I already hate the fact how locked items (especially the ones very favorable to me) would first come out, then later appear again after from almost a year or more. I do wanna hope this appears in a special offer, which would likely appear in the season now or season 30 possibly. I also hope that events can be better improved. Even with 5 lives, matchmakings I deal with just be really harsh for me unlike my friends.

Comment

Working...
      X