Get rid of the shield in all arena games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of the shield in all arena games

The arenas are becoming more unfair as this is because players are using the shield item to easily kill their players and bypass any bombings by simply walking through them. at first it wasnt a big deal but now it constantly gets annoying even to the point where you have 2 or more players with 3,000 - 4,000 medals (who finds a shield in the boxes) ganging up on a 2,000 medal players and easily putting them at a high disadvantage if you’re going to include shields in the game then that should be for vs friends or any form of events at this point the arena cannot be enjoyable since people are losing medals rapidly due to shield luck. The only exception for defense in the game is the Forcefield barrier. Either heavily reduce the no. of shields in the game or just get rid of them

Thank you!
    Last edited by Areud; 03-18-2021, 10:24 PM.

The shields have always been in the game. How can they now make Arenas become more unfair? They should have had the same unfairness to them for years already.

Shield luck is one of the factors you need to take in consideration when making your game strategy. The probabilities for getting a shield from a box are same for everyone. The possibility of getting a shield makes players blow up boxes, run to the other side of the map to get one before someone else does or blow up a shield before someone can pick it up. Shield is a really good way to protect yourself when there is B.L.O.B or ice on the floor, or you get stunned. Many cards would leave other players pretty vulnerable if they didn't have a chance to get a shield.

We won't be removing the shield. There is a Bless Generator card in the game which makes the shields last longer. This card would be pointless if there are no shields. In next season a new card is added to the game. It is a Supply Drop card. There is a chance of getting a shield also from the supply drop box.

Having a shield doesn't mean the player will automatically win. How to play against shield? Options are to prevent a person with a shield getting close to you, or it's even better if you can destroy the shield before someone can get it. There are also cards you can use on someone with a shield.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Areud
      Areud commented
      Editing a comment
      “How can they now make Arenas become more unfair?“

i’ve literally just said why it’s unfair read the first 3 lines

They should have had the same unfairness to them for years already.

Shield luck literally proves no skill whatsoever the reason why you’re not even opposed to the idea of shield removal is simply because you haven’t experienced it yourself try playing Arena 7 or Bronze League and having to see see for yourself unlike you you dont really have much playtime in your hands to even do so.

Shield is a really good way to protect yourself
      when there is B.L.O.B or ice on the floor, or you get stunned

You’ve literally just ignored other cards such as Wall Destroyer that can literally obliterate both ice and blob and Forcefield also. Also this has nothing to do with my point that im addressing. Im infering to the fact that when the game starts and you literally cannot use your cards.

We won't be removing the shield. There is a Bless Generator card in the game which makes the shields last longer.

Oh brilliant that’s a more higher disadvantage

Having a shield doesn't mean the player will automatically win.

When have I ever said that in my appeal? I said that you can easily kill players. automatic and easily aren’t necessarily the same thing

There are also cards you can use on someone with a shield

Ok maybe perhaps not entirely get rid of them in other arena levels but in places like bronze/gold league

im not gonna continue this argument we have come to the conclusion that you won’t remove i wont bother trying to question any further
      Last edited by Areud; 03-19-2021, 05:51 PM.

You shoul'nt remove shield its an sort of power-up, if someone gets it you should run not be mad, and also maybe you can add 'no power-up matches'

Comment

Originally posted by _/Just!n\_ View Post
      You shoul'nt remove shield its an sort of power-up, if someone gets it you should run not be mad, and also maybe you can add 'no power-up matches'
      again im not infering to when you have cards im talking about when your cards are on load to activate later on.

Comment

• _/Just!n\_
        _/Just!n\_ commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont understand what you are saying :P im not really good in english
    Working...
    X