Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hat issue! Problema com chapéus! Problema con los sombreros!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hat issue! Problema com chapéus! Problema con los sombreros!

For your information!

There is a problem with the hats in the new update. The hoods are not supposed to look like that. We'll fix it.

We didn't realize people like the old straw hat that much. we are making plans on changing it back.

Para a sua informação!

Há um problema com os chapéus na nova atualização. Os capuzes não deveriam ser assim. Nós vamos consertar isso.

Não sabíamos que as pessoas gostavam tanto do velho chapéu de palha. estamos fazendo planos para mudá-lo de volta.

¡Para tu información!

Hay un problema con los sombreros en la nueva actualización. Se supone que las capuchas no deben verse así. Lo arreglaremos.

No nos dimos cuenta de que a la gente le gusta tanto el viejo sombrero de paja. estamos haciendo planes para volver a cambiarlo.
    Last edited by Maija; 08-23-2021, 06:00 AM.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Im only going to say something really smart:
    You should make a version to make old or new version like
    'Wear New/Old Version'

cause some people like the new version and some people like the old ones

how it works:
    EVERY [NEW] accesoire that got an new version will get a new and old, when you press at the accesoire you want to wear a thing will pop up: Wear New | Old version

Comment

And i dont know if its true but, the head started to look smaller then before the update! i dont know if this is true but u should check

Comment

Can they fix this medieval crown? Because they look the same as the king does

Comment

At first I thought it would stay that way. But now I see that it does not. Thank goodness you're going to fix it, there are many people who want hats or old designs from them.

I liked the top hat, the elegant one, but it was I liked the top hat, the elegant one, but it became small

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            There has been a "bug" in the game for a long time (maybe about 1-2 years?) that made some of the older hats too big. It wasn't really that important so it wasn't fixed until now.

Rapido para esto
          ah pero para la fila de bombas
          NADA

Comment

Hiperkany al gorro de sport cambienlo porque tambien es muy pequeño y no se ve cool

Comment

Originally posted by Maija View Post
              For your information!

There is a problem with the hats in the new update. The hoods are not supposed to look like that. We'll fix it.

We didn't realize people like the old straw hat that much. we are making plans on changing it back.

Para a sua informação!

Há um problema com os chapéus na nova atualização. Os capuzes não deveriam ser assim. Nós vamos consertar isso.

Não sabíamos que as pessoas gostavam tanto do velho chapéu de palha. estamos fazendo planos para mudá-lo de volta.

¡Para tu información!

Hay un problema con los sombreros en la nueva actualización. Se supone que las capuchas no deben verse así. Lo arreglaremos.

No nos dimos cuenta de que a la gente le gusta tanto el viejo sombrero de paja. estamos haciendo planes para volver a cambiarlo.
              Maija I saw that some heads were removed, is that one of those that were removed I used a lot in the edits to animate the channel's character. I would like to know if they could put it back on? I saw youI saw that some heads were removed, is that one of those that were removed I used a lot in the edits to animate the channel's character. I would like to know if they could put it back on? I saw you You're too busy to respond on Discord. When I can answer there, I will be grateful.

Comment

• Maija
                Maija commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for letting me know! We will go through all the faces and bodies and make sure the colors match. From now on we'll only add new bodies that fit to some of the heads.

There has been issues with some of the hats too after the latest update. But nothing to worry about. We obviously don't MEAN anything to look ugly or have heads going though hats. it is just an error in the code.

Ok, Maija, Muitos jogadores estavam falando também dos gigantes que estão pequenos. eu não sei repararam isso. Você ainda vai voltar para o Discord?

Comment

• Maija
                Maija commented
                Editing a comment
                There shouldn't be anything wrong with the giants. We've only been working with the code that handles the hats. Do you have some pictures on before / now to show me? On my device giants look the same, so if there is a problem it is not in the graphic itself but rather in the code.

I'll come back to Discord as soon as we are not this busy. I know I'll get attacked with a million messages if a suddenly come online.

Originally posted by Canal hakai 23 View Post

Maija I saw that some heads were removed, is that one of those that were removed I used a lot in the edits to animate the channel's character. I would like to know if they could put it back on? I saw youI saw that some heads were removed, is that one of those that were removed I used a lot in the edits to animate the channel's character. I would like to know if they could put it back on? I saw you You're too busy to respond on Discord. When I can answer there, I will be grateful.

Ok, since we are not big fans of the "grey" skin tone this is what we are planning. We'll change few of the greyish bodies to something more warm like this. Then we'll add a new set of heads which will match the new skin tone. In the future we will ONLY add new bodies that have matching heads. It has been a problem that not all bodies have matching heads and it is harder to create a cool character if you can't find a matching head!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2021_08_26T08_55_27_212Z.png
Views:	391
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	33039
              FAQ
              Perguntas frequentes
              Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Maija, andei buscando sobre os gigantes, mas vi que apenas cabelos acabaram influênciam no tamanho tô gigante. Ou seja, não há problema com os trajes de gigantes. Estarei cuidando do discord até a sua volta!

Comment

Originally posted by Maija View Post

Ok, since we are not big fans of the "grey" skin tone this is what we are planning. We'll change few of the greyish bodies to something more warm like this. Then we'll add a new set of heads which will match the new skin tone. In the future we will ONLY add new bodies that have matching heads. It has been a problem that not all bodies have matching heads and it is harder to create a cool character if you can't find a matching head!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2021_08_26T08_55_27_212Z.png
Views:	391
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	33039

Maija, sería bueno que actualicen estos trajes también, Porque tienen un diseño muy antiguo, deberían mejorarlos
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Maija
                    Maija commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No tocamos los elementos del Pack (todavía). ¡Quizas mas tarde!

We didn't touch the Pack items (yet). Maybe later!

Maija ya q están haciendo unos arreglos quisiera saber si podrían regresar esta cabeza por favor esque a mi traje no le queda con otra y pues está me gusta por su sombra y su color de piel y las otras no están tan chidas para ponerle Ami personaje porfa regresen esta cabeza
                  Last edited by VICTOR MHH; 08-28-2021, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Maija
                    Maija commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Las nuevas cabezas tienen un tipo de sombra diferente a las antiguas. Veré si puedo agregar algo de variedad de colores en las próximas cabezas. La sombra nítida ya no se usará con fuerza.

The new heads have different kind of shadow than the old ones. I will see if I can add some color variety in the upcoming heads. The sharp shadow won't be used anymore tough.
                Working...
                X