Regular events in 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular events in 2019

In 2019 we will have regular events running each weekend. Events are a good way for players to get some Bomberium and other rewards. There will be team events and solo events. Maybe something completely different too! Sometimes there will be special events for example for Valentine's Day and Easter. Special events have special prizes!

Everyone will have at least one free entry. But because the rewards are pretty good and we want everyone to try their best, there will be an entry fee to play.

If you have ideas for rewards or event types leave a comment. Maybe we could even try a Reversi event?

Click image for larger version

Name:	eventsmall.JPEG
Views:	282
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	6766

and what about a "crazy bombs" event? the game mode would be normal (team or solitaire), the rewards would be 4 bombs of which 3 would be bombs that are already in the game (or even new bombs) and the final prize that would be the fourth bomb would be the option to choose a bomb (any that the player does not have)-If for any reason the player already has a bomb, a compensation prize will be given (a chest or coins)
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Bombs are always great rewards. We have some new bombs coming in the Valentine's Day special event.

After the update the cloud save button is gone, is it done automatic or .....

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      The cloud save is not done by Google anymore and therefore the Google buttons have been removed. All game progress is now saved the same way as Arena progress. If you are worried about your game progress it might be a good idea to save your Player ID number somewhere. I can always access your player profile if I have the number.

https://forum.hyperkani.com/forum/ne...ayer-id-number

In the rewards are those items that we already have or new ones, because i've got 2 and i don't see new stuff.

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends on the event. Sometimes we have completely new items added and sometimes you get random items, gems, bomberium or chests. If you get an item you already have you get some compensation in bomberium.

Another pay for play event... congratz

Comment

Raisa, hay mas hackers que cambian las partes del juego, te voy a dar el link de uno de ellos, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxB...emLyqzQqaaJUvg Ahí puedes ver el contenido hack que hace el jugador.

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        Eu conheço esse cara. Obrigado pelo link embora. (Traduzido con Google)

​​​​​​​I know that guy. Thank you for the link though.

Hi, are you going to remove the tournament statistic and the achievements, they are useless.
      Last edited by Miroslav; 02-05-2019, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        At some point yes... I'll need some strength to face all the angry comments about removing them though

I already have the rewards, but i've completed it anyway.
      Last edited by Miroslav; 02-07-2019, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        Having all the rewards already means you are a good player and you are in minority - most players don't have the emotes yet.

Thanks! ​​​​​​
      By the way when is the Valentine's Day event.

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        It'll probably start on Wednesday... but Thursday the latest. There is a new fix update that players need to install before the event can start.

Hello, i finished the event, but there are 3 prizes that are not in the event how do we get them.
      Last edited by Miroslav; 02-13-2019, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        Some of the Valentine's items are not rewards but they are a part of the Valentine's Special offer

Hi, how do i get these rewards, they whore not in the event.

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        These were part of the Valentine's Day Special offer. Special offers are packs that cost real money. It is possible they are used as rewards in other events later on.

Hello, before i can buy customize items that i am missing with gems, but now i am missing 3 and there are no offers in the shop.

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        You can buy the items in the Customize screen. The offers in the shop change daily and the items are a bit cheaper when bought from shop.

But i have everything, i'm only missing the customize items from the special offer for valentine's day, but i cant't buy them. It's so frustrating having everything but can't get those ones.

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        You should have bought the Valentine's offer then!

We will probably use them again on an other event or in an other special offer.

Ok, then i will wait for the event or offer.

Comment

First time reaching Golden League.

Comment

Working...
        X