Xmas update 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas update 2018

New update is coming BEFORE December (Ok, there is a serious bug we need to fix before releasing and it is already December now.... ) and here are some of the changes that we have been working on so far:

1. New customize screen. The old customize screen was outdated and pretty confusing.

2. Items from the customize shop are moved as rewards in the treasure chests and in "daily free"

3. Old coins will be removed. There is no longer anything to buy with coins which makes the coins useless. Small amount of Bomberium will be given in exchange.

4. Presidential greetings will be removed. They don't look that cool. By removing them we have room to add new greetings. Who wants to get the " That was fun" greeting?

5. New Quest. We are working on a new Quest with 30 new levels filled with new puzzles and monsters!

6. Rank will also be gained from playing in the Single Player Campaign.

Coming later:
    - Bomber Competition! Share your character for a chance to win prices
    - 2 vs 2 team battle event
    - new UI for using the greetings which will allow us to create more greetings

And as usual there will be some adjustments to the Arena matchmaking. It's not cool if someone from high medals ends up playing with low medal players too often. There are also other changes and fixes in how the game is run and how game progress is saved in cloud.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GreetingsSmall.png Views:	1 Size:	280.5 KB ID:	5576
    Last edited by Maija; 12-03-2018, 08:40 AM.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

And remove the tournament statistic.

Comment

• Maija
      Maija commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! That is a good point. There is no point having those around anymore.

Another stepback update. .. i miss old bomberfriends

Comment

• Maija
      Maija commented
      Editing a comment
      What part do you think is a step back?

Tournaments back please #oldback

Comment

Everything i dont see point to rework completly this game

customise is confusing? Where omg
      Where the customise is confusing. ?

next thing. .. remove coins? Some players buy them And now they will be removed ? That is fuckup if players buy it before. ..

customise items in chests ? That was crazy really

tournament is removed. .. we have nice statistics

everything now is just About arena.

i like old bomber friends

this new is just stupid bussines thats all

Comment

• Maija
        Maija commented
        Editing a comment
        The old customize is really confusing. I get emails and messages daily from players who for example don't understand that everything in the customize doesn't cost real money. I've been reading those messages for almost 3 years now so I am really confident in saying that the customize screen is confusing. Also in the old one you don't see your character when you try out new things, which means you need to go back if you want to change something. In the new one you can try on new things without closing the list. But you'll soon get to test it yourself and see if it is any good.

The old coins are useless if you have already bought everything. It doesn't matter if you have bought them, earned them or hacked them - there is nothing you can use them for. There hasn't been for a very long time. I know there will be some anger from players because of this but the old worthless coins are just numbers on top of your profile and there is no point keeping a pointless number there.

The old coins are also useless if you haven't bought everything yet, because from now on you'll get the items from the chests. Before you were rewarded coins that you could use to buy stuff so this removes one step from the process. Hopefully this simplification also helps with players who have been confused about how you buy items in the customize - without real money.

Want to know what is also a great bonus in this? You can't hack the chests and items in the chests. The only way to get them from now on is either to play or pay.

Tournament mode was removed ages ago, it has nothing to do with this update! Anyway, as I have said before we will have special events every now and then and tournament mode is one possibility for an event.

Parece que os parece que os hacks ja tao entrando tambem, tentem alinhar as pontuaçao de cada arena tbm
      Last edited by Michel de oliveira; 11-17-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Maija
        Maija commented
        Editing a comment
        Que tipo de hacks?

Tem que tirar o escudo circular e colocar outro no lugar ex: brilha sem ser mexer pra nao beneficiar outro jogadores

Comment

Ajusta a arena sobre os pontuaçao de ganhar 0, por cair com os jogadores de menos pontos ajustem isso,

Comment

1) That was fun as a greeting sucks. you guys definitely need to update greetings tho.

2)Why can't you just add more items in the store? Yes half the items in the store did suck (need more girl clothes). I saved over 100k coin waiting for something worth buying to come in an update.

Lastly i sent you guys a 3 paragraph message about how my character keeps getting kicked out of arena, I win fights against 0 medal players. #1 and everything but in the end get I out of all the over 3 ppl that died get 0 not 1 not 2 but 0 medals. How is that even possible?I'm a bit peeved by that. And then idky but i make my character move I'm literally on the other side of the game just to be killed right where I had spawned or to be killed and I'm nowhere a bomb no wall flying out of nowhere. Heck the player didn't even have bombs down when I died.

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            1. There is some new greetings coming soon. More after the UI for using them is changed.

2. It is not possible to add anything. The inflation in the old economy has made the coins so worthless that anything we add should cost millions. We haven't add anything new for a long time and we will not add anything to buy with the old coins.

3. There are two reasons for getting kicked out of a match. Lag and hack. It shouldn't be possible to end up in a match with anyone who has zero medals (everyone under 100 play against each other only) but we have seen this happen and the devs are working on some adjustments on the match making. Winning zero medals is normal though. How much you win or lose depends on who you play against. If you are matched correctly with other players who have similar medals from your own the losing and gaining medals is also in balance. I don't understand the last part of your message completely, but it does sound like there was lag in the match.

No lo cambien mucho ojo esolo un consejo como jugador por que pierde mucho el sentido y no seria muy divertido y no kiten las monedas!!!!

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            No hay nada que comprar con las monedas. Las monedas serán retiradas. (Traducido con Google)

What are you going to do with the locked flags?

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            Locked flags? What do you mean?

Hola ¿Despues de acabar esta temporada de arena habrá otra o ya no?

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            Después de Arenas entras en las ligas. También estamos pensando en añadir nuevas arenas. (Traducidco con Google)

After Arenas you enter the leagues. We are also thinking about adding new arenas.

Are you releasing the update tomorrow.

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope so! We are trying to get the update out as soon as possible.There is one pretty serious problem we need to get fixed first.

When you can select which flag to play with there are some locked flags.
          They are from the presidential event which i missed playing and now they are locked.
          They whore prizes i think.
          Last edited by Miroslav; 12-03-2018, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you installed the latest update of the game? All flags have been open for everyone for some time....

Yes it's the latest version 3.20.
          The flags that are locked are the last 5 flags that are not countries.
          Last edited by Miroslav; 12-03-2018, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok, this is quite funny actually. They were opened to everybody few updates ago. But someone has locked them again at some point. I wouldn't have known if you didn't tell me. I need to find out who is responsible for this!
        Working...
        X