No announcement yet.

Xmas update 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola raisa por favor dime que es lo ultimo que ba aestar en la nuevoa actualizacion manda foto

Comment

• Maija
      Maija commented
      Editing a comment
      ¡Hola! Estamos solucionando algunos problemas por lo que la actualización no está disponible todavía. ¡Estamos trabajando lo más rápido que podemos! (Traducido con Google)

Hello! We are fixing some problems so the update is not available yet. We are working as fast as we can!

Ok, thanks Raisa.
    Waiting for the update.

Comment

The new update is awesome. ​​​​​​
      But you forgot to remove the tournament statistic and the achievements.
      And why the "I'll be back" greeting is locked.
      I've cleared robot quest before and now is locked.
      Last edited by Miroslav; 12-05-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Maija
        Maija commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello! Go check the treasure chest in the Robot Quest. Maybe you need to claim the prize again. If this is no the case please send me some screenshots.

Nope, it's still locked this is strange.

Comment

Comment

Ok, Thank you for the screenshots. I need to check your player profile on the server. Please send me your Player ID number from the game.
          FAQ
          Perguntas frequentes
          Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            BTW Do you have the bomb from the reward? It is only the greeting that is locked?

Please try what happens if you play through any of the Robot Quest levels.

Dear Raisa or Hyperkani staff,

Im playing from Iphone 5 and my friends have updated and CAN play but in my case it says servers are under maintenance.

im a member since 1 week ago and decided to buy yesterday before the update a 5$ pack which I cant play now because it says servers are closed but Id like to know if it is only apple, because we are in same region but my friends game in android, and in that case, when do you think they are back online.

When I bought the purchase, the 600 gem chest never appeared even when i reset the app. Also my 5 chests slots were full before the purchase so maybe it bugged.

ID of 5$ purchase is: MX8SW38T87
          (I can send screenshots to specified email)

i dont know if this type of problems is normal as I can see you guys are quite active in the forum.

hopefully I can get a reply on my mail as i had to find and register in the forum. No hate, just trying to understand what happened.

Thank you very much,

best regards:

Ansel

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            Forum is the fastest way to get a reply. I always read through all messages here. The maintenance is already over and you should be able to play normally now.

Your problem about the purchases sounds like you are not logged in the game right now or that you have mistakenly created a new account that was saved on top of your old progress. Please check out this advice (https://forum.hyperkani.com/forum/ne...-on-arena-mode)

To check your player profile I need to know your player ID number from the game. Go to the arena and tap your player name to see the Player ID. You can send me a private message here on the Forum

Having the same problem on my iPhone 7. It keeps reading “server under maintenance “. All was fine before the update.

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            The maintenance is already over. Thank you for your patience.

I have a problem, after update the Greetings "I'll be back" is not available anymore... and I have to find it in a chest... why? I have it from a long time when I made the campaign... why should I do it again?
          I read someone else have the same problem. Please solve it
          Last edited by Rahan; 12-05-2018, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            It is a bug, Will be fixed in next update.

I have an iPhone 8 Plus. As with almost all iPhone users we are having problems after the latest update. Can you provide an update for us?

Comment

Since I updated the game version... I can’t play anymore! It’s been like this for more then 10 h...

Comment

Originally posted by booly View Post
              I have an iPhone 8 Plus. As with almost all iPhone users we are having problems after the latest update. Can you provide an update for us?
              Originally posted by YoungNoMo View Post
              Since I updated the game version... I can’t play anymore! It’s been like this for more then 10 h...

did you tried to update the game?
              Just contact Raisa for further support
              I'm sure that he'll replay to you soon

Comment

• Maija
                Maija commented
                Editing a comment
                *she, Raisa is obviously a girls name!

Anyway, the maintenance on iOS is already over.

Disculpa, Raisa que función tienen los circulitos amarillos ?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Maija
                Maija commented
                Editing a comment
                Desde la última actualización los jugadores ganan rango también de la campaña para un jugador. Antes solo tenías puntos de clasificación en partidas multijugador. (Traducido con Google)

Since the latest update players gain rank also from the Single player campaign. Before you only got rank points from multiplayer matches.

When is the update to fix the greeting 1,2 weeks or...

Comment

• Maija
                Maija commented
                Editing a comment
                Well... the fix is already done. But it is Friday now and releasing an update on a Friday is pretty risky. If something goes terribly wrong there is nobody fixing it before Monday. So there will probably be a update available for 10% players today or tomorrow. We can check the statistics for crashes before releasing the update 100%.

Remove shield in the next update please

Comment

Working...
              X